The Student Room Group

Film Production

Hi guys, how are you? :smile:

My name is Mariana and I applied for a place in BA film production program. My problem is that I am from other country and I recieved an offer from 4 universities (Bournemouth University & Wiltshire College Salisbury in Film Production and Cinematogpraphy; Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge - Film and Television Production; Leeds Metropolitan - Film and Moving Image Production; University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN) - Film Production). I am really confused, because I don't have any idea which one is the best. The modules in which I am interested the most are film directing and producing, please help me with advice to choose suitable university for my goals.

Thank you!
Kind Regards:
Mariana
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Well if u are intrested in film directing and producing, then we can cross out Bournemouth University & Wiltshire College Salisbury (because it is more oriented in cinematography I think).

For others, just read through the modules and look which would u like the most and what would suit u the best.
Reply 2
i would say leeds met or UCLAN are very well known out of your choices. ive never even heard of anglia ruskin cambridge so i'd say no to them, and bournemouth uni id have a deeper look at.
Reply 3
As Skenny said, it's between Leeds Met and UCLan.

I'd go for UCLan (I did go for UCLan, this was the situation I was in a few months ago :P).
Bournemouth, the media department's great there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending