The Student Room Group

6th May-deadline!

I am an international student so I don't know how exactly things work in UCAS but according to their website, it says that if universities don't give out a reply by 6th May, applicants will get rejected by default. So, I am still waiting for a response from one of the universities I applied to. I know they are still considering my application since I have received an email from them last week asking me to send them further documents.

So, what should I do? Should I send them an email or what?
Reply 1
Email both UCAS and the university, I'm sure UCAS could force them to make a decision but really, email both of them as soon as possible!
Original post by Ms_Flames
I am an international student so I don't know how exactly things work in UCAS but according to their website, it says that if universities don't give out a reply by 6th May, applicants will get rejected by default. So, I am still waiting for a response from one of the universities I applied to. I know they are still considering my application since I have received an email from them last week asking me to send them further documents.

So, what should I do? Should I send them an email or what?

Did you apply before or on the 15th January deadline?
I'm still awaiting one but I know so is everyone else who applied and last year they only give offers on the 6th May so don't panic!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending