The Student Room Group

Fabric, London dress code

How strict is the dress code at fabric in london? on the website it says jeans and trainers are fine, but will they accept some dirty white trainers ive got? ive worn them to a few gigs and stuff and want to wear them because otherwise my new shoes will get ruined by the dirt and crap on the floor. but will they allow them?
Reply 1
Original post by sking93
How strict is the dress code at fabric in london? on the website it says jeans and trainers are fine, but will they accept some dirty white trainers ive got? ive worn them to a few gigs and stuff and want to wear them because otherwise my new shoes will get ruined by the dirt and crap on the floor. but will they allow them?

what dress code? :tongue: fabric definitely does not have a dress code....dirty white trainers are nothing compared to some of the trampy looks people go for in there. I've been let in wearing tatty old trainers, trackies and a hoodie - you'll be fine!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
literally, the above poster is not lying, you'll be seeing a lot of girls in leggings, a lot of flannel shirted guys, and lots and LOTS of crackfiends. enjoy it though, its mental.
Reply 3
This is what I like about clubbing at places like Fabric and Detonate/Stealth for the fact that you don't need to dress smart with shoes.
Reply 4
Make sure you go to Playaz at Fabric :wink:

Quick Reply