The Student Room Group

Pippa Middleton topless

Discuss?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The guy behind has clearly jizzed his pants.
Reply 2
The family are uncultured. This is why the Windsors should never have diluted the bloodline by marrying into that common bunch.
Reply 3
I am disappoint
Well, he's in his boxers so there's obviously context to this pic. :dontknow:
As it stands though, I really couldn't give a crap. She's young and she's having a laugh.

Also, that does not look like the hottie I spotted at the wedding :sad:
Original post by janco
The family are uncultured. This is why the Windsors should never have diluted the bloodline by marrying into that common bunch.

Trolololololol.
Reply 6
Disappointing. This overshadows how classy and dignified Kate is, and it appears to be a repeated pattern of behaviour from Pippa. She'll forever be famous just for being Kate Middleton's sister and the tabloids will go out of their way to dredge up stuff like this.
Reply 7
As it's not Kate, and so not the future Queen - I don't really mind
The thread title is somewhat misleading...
She is so fit.

not fully topless though. TITS OR GTFO
(edited 12 years ago)
why lie to me like this, mr op.

but anyway: what a horrible orange hue - 'the only way is sister of future queen'?
Only on TSR would this picture be labled as 'topless'...
Reply 12
Is this confirmed as Pippa? It may just be a woman that looks really similar IMO
Reply 13
I see no nipples
Reply 14
Original post by ch0llima
Disappointing. This overshadows how classy and dignified Kate is, and it appears to be a repeated pattern of behaviour from Pippa. She'll forever be famous just for being Kate Middleton's sister and the tabloids will go out of their way to dredge up stuff like this.

Found your sig really funny
Pippa Middleton isn't hot. Sorry.
The guy behind her looks like he's sleepwalking.
To be honest, so what? She's human - can she not have a laugh every once in a while? She's not even a Royal like Kate anyway *shrugs*
Reply 18
So this is what they get up to at royal banquets :sexface: Just one big sex orgy amiright?
Original post by ch0llima

How do you know she's "classy and undignified"? You've only "known" her since she started planning her rise to the throne. For all you know she used to be just like this as well - she could even be just off-camera...

And why should she have to change who she is just because her sister became a princess anyway. She isn't doing anything wrong in that picture - it may have escaped your attention, but stuff like this is what your "average" young person will do...

(Especially as a lot of the praise I hear about the Royal family is how "normal" the younger generations coming through are. I was never a big fan of the Royal family, but they have been growing on me over the last few years.)
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest