The Student Room Group

Muslims all over world come out in support of bin Laden

Scroll to see replies

Original post by History-Student
Slight correction: you're Muslim and you supported Osama Bin Laden.

He died recently you know, you need to start using the past tense.

He's alive :biggrin: and who do you think you are telling me how to write? i write how ever i want and if you got a problem with that then stfu
Some of those pictures looked photoshopped
Reply 102
Original post by GEN.
Small minority that actually believe what bin Laden believes, but I think around 50% that sympathise with him, especially after he died. Many people all they see is American soldiers chasing an old Muslim man, he killed people, yes, who? Americans, Brits etc. Why would the average Pakistani or Sudani care...?

Do you know where they're coming froM?

i swear he only killed americans not brits
the 7/7 attacks were homegrown terrorists
They are not Muslims if they do this then. He killed innocent people. No sane Muslim would support him.
Original post by GEN.
Istanbul:

Cairo:

All of us are Bin Laden it says:

Pakistan:

Kashmir:

Indonesia:

Your opinion?

not all Muslims respectively, i know many Muslims who are respectable people, but these simply are a disgrace.
Original post by 000015080
He's alive :biggrin: and who do you think you are telling me how to write? i write how ever i want and if you got a problem with that then stfu

He's not alive.

And of course you can write however you like, I was just doing my good deed for the day by enlightening you to your mistake.
Istanbul? As in Turkey's Istanbul?

And our idiotic, appeasing leaders STILL want Turkey in the EU.

Sheer madness, can't wait for a referendum to leave the EU.

Turkey can have the 'religion' of 'peace'.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by History-Student
He's not alive.

And of course you can write however you like, I was just doing my good deed for the day by enlightening you to your mistake.

Weirdo...
Original post by 000015080
Weirdo...

You think Bin Laden's still alive and I'm the weirdo?

Whatever you say mate :lol:
Reply 109
Bin Laden is dead. The way he was killed is the question at matter..
A few pictures and videos of Anjem Choudary's antics in London today:

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm/blog_id/34463
(edited 12 years ago)

now whats your problem the fact thats u gotta open your Kebab shop in 5 minutes, or the fact u buy your charlie of a white man? - well how does it feel doing business with a turk...when your meant to be right wing...skoobe doos less confused than u ya prik
Reply 112
I think the US should issue a statement saying; that they will kill anyone who succeeds Osama and will keep killing until there is not a single Muslim left to succeed him.
Reply 113
Original post by sucess
i swear he only killed americans not brits
the 7/7 attacks were homegrown terrorists

Inspired by him and had his full support
Reply 114
And they wonder why they're stereotyped...oh dear.
we are all doomed.... i mean commin who has a chance against a guy with a bomb on him lol, its the sadest way of killing, i guess theres more trouble to come, i wouldnt say blame all muslims like how some of you people are, but terrorists are really anoying lol...
Original post by Dekota-XS

what people in the west dont see as much due to media and other sources which sway the opinion in favour of what the powers want it too be.

NATO are killing innocent Muslims everyday, and Muslims see OBL as general so to say who is trying to stop this from happening. Im not saying what he does is right, because an eye for an eye in my book is wrong. But if you was in there shoes you would be marching too.
Reply 117
for goodness sakes, these muslims are bloody wanabe terrorists (they get fukin brainwashed, the dumb ****s)

Im a muslim, Im happy, not about his death--hes still a human being at the end of the day, but more about the fact that atleast now the face of terorism is out of the way...

i mean what first of all hes sending other peopel's son's out suicide bombing, my first thought was fukin send your own son out first, and then i might actually have a little respect for you..but he obviously didnt, probably becasue he wasnt a nice dude.

so yeh answering your question: Im happy, the people i know are happy and most muslims I am very sure they are happy.

personally I reckon Osama has ben dead for years, or he's chillin out somwhere with Bush, this is like a whole conspiracy, for the US and the UK to like rule i guess...they just wanted to stay in afghanistan longer you see. plus Im sure some of you out there dont know the fact that Osama was the son of a very wealthy man whom was in association with Bush's father. trust me, its a whole conspiracy.
Reply 119
Majority of Muslims are sympathetic with Bin Laden, this does not mean that they support 9/11 or whatever. You don't know Arabic, if you did and had Arab channels you would find out yourself (like I did)...

Al-Jazeera has another channel Jazeera Mubasher (Mubashir = live) where people can call and voice their opinion, I listened for a long time, and read the SMS's people were sending and over 90% were sympathetic with bin Laden. Al-Jazeera isn't even an 'Islamist' channel but the most famous Arab channels (everyone watches it)...

The Muslims that comment on this page are probably saying what they're saying due to 'peer pressure', don't want the TSR ppl to think they're terrorists or anything. Other people that are 'happy' with his death are probably liberal Muslims (alcohol, don't give a F about religion, you know the type)...I can see this from them being 'happy' as its unislamic to be happy about the death of a Muslim, even if you consider him 'bad'.

As for the people saying OBL killed Muslims, I don't think so, he was in that compound for 5 years you actually think he orders people to bomb a certain mosque in a certain Iraqi town...?

Fact is that more Muslims celebrated (outside) 9/11 then did the death of Bin Laden, I'm a Muslim, I don't want to expose my people, but the truth has to come out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending