Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rate my body. (PICS)

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you already start this thread 1 week ago? :curious:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xEndeavors)
    Didn't you already start this thread 1 week ago? :curious:
    Hey, I'm just curious!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Loving the groovy pose in the second pic!

If it really matter, 5/6 out of 10, pretty average!

EDIT - you look better in that other thread, wear those clothes.

May as well repeat what I said last time. Not fat, not thin, rather large ass!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    6/10
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    6.5 = average in a good way
    • 87 followers

ReputationRep:
    Average indeed.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    wow, if you're only getting 6's. no hope for me
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Need a close up of dat ass.

Rating would be pointless with out it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    3/10
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't turn any heads, but your body wouldn't put most guys off; if you are concerned about male attention.

From a girl's perspective: thing you can change right now is your posture, you stand slightly hunched forward right now, push your shoulders back. Also, don't wear jeans like that, they are too low cut and are hardly flattering on anyone. You could lose some weight if you'd want to: you'd have an awesome body if you'd lose a couple kilos.

6.5 potential for like an 8.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    problem is, you're going to be compared to other women when being rated, and a rating by comparison isn't what you should judge your happiness/satisfaction with yourself on tbh. are you unhappy with your body? if so, do something to change it. i know it's not nice being told you're chubby (trust me, someone said it to me earlier and i went and made a thread about it lol), but you need to put these insensitive comments out of your mind and focus on the practicalities - if you wish to lose weight, you can do it. focusing on what other people think about your body won't get you very far, you'll just remain in a state of insecurity and possibly self hatred. why waste energy on all that psychological bull****
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love your body~
    a little chubby but in a cute way~
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're fine.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I.LOVE.CAKE)
    Hey, I'm just curious!
    You already got all the answered you needed in your last thread. Why post another?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    came in expecting a fattie from 'ilovecake'... not as bad as i thought. 5/10
    lose some fat n you will have a great figure
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'll be completely honest and say that by blanking out your face, you've made any rating pointless.
    A girl with a gorgeous face with a chubby body is still gorgeous. A girl with an ugly face but with a supermodel body is still ugly. I remember seeing a tv show were a part of it was when they joked around by replacing the face in a picture of an ugly girl with a hot girl - suddenly the ugly girl's body was hot, because it was accompanied by the hot face.

Also here's a little tip, when people say things like 'no your not chubby at all' or 'not fat not thin', it means your fat. If you weren't then we wouldn't even be bringing the topic of weight up at all.

Rating? Well from waist up I'd say 6/10. Waist bottom brings your 6/10 to 4/10. If I met you I'd tap you, but as for girlfriend material I'd have to pass - my mum hates fat chicks, I don't want to disappoint my dad, and I don't want to be embarrassed in front of my mates.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Tits or gtfo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That is one creepy mask on the wall.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 14, 2011
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.