The Student Room Group

WJEC AS & A2 Biology

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tulian
I left it as 0.193 as it was seconds, needed to make it into mins :rolleyes: . Probably got 1 mark out of 2 hopefully.

How'd you find it ?

Ohhhh yeah I did that first, but yeah you should get one mark :biggrin:. It was okay, I found the osmosis q a bit hard though and I wasn't sure about some of the labels.
Reply 22
Anyone got a good website/images for Meiosis?
Heyy! I'm doing BY5 this summer too :smile: how's revision going? I'm hammering it, so worried I won't reach my A :s-smilie:
Reply 25
Original post by colabottles
Heyy! I'm doing BY5 this summer too :smile: how's revision going? I'm hammering it, so worried I won't reach my A :s-smilie:

Hello!
I'm hoping revision is going reasonably well. Just printed off all the past papers college had, so I'm planning on doing them over the holidays. Otherwise I've written my revision notes, so it's just a case of reading them everynight and hoping I remember it.
How about you?
Is anyone doing HB2 tomorrow?
Reply 27
BY5 3 weeks today :frown:
Does anybody have a mark scheme for the BY5 2010 paper from last year? I hate how you have to buy the WJEC mark schemes unless you get them through the school! It sucks that there are such little resources compared to AQA! :frown:
Original post by Marksman
I know, it's ridiculous.

That's brilliant thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 30
June 09 Legacy Markscheme
Reply 31
HI
Does anyone have the wjec BI4 jan '09 mark scheme please
Reply 32
Does anyone know of any good on-line resources for BY4? I have the WJEC Revision Guide, but I'm looking for something a bit more 'visual' :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Sara_No_H!
Does anyone know of any good on-line resources for BY4? I have the WJEC Revision Guide, but I'm looking for something a bit more 'visual' :smile:

Hey, I don't know how much use they'll be to you, but when I was revising in Jan I made info sheets on the computer with pictures for some of them - might be handy so I'll attach them for you

Other than that - Try sumanasinc or mcgrawhill websites - their animations are pretty good. Any specific topic you're interested in?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by emsmaca
HI
Does anyone have the wjec BI4 jan '09 mark scheme please

I think this is it :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by kayla:)
Hey, I don't know how much use they'll be to you, but when I was revising in Jan I made info sheets on the computer with pictures for some of them - might be handy so I'll attach them for you

Other than that - Try sumanasinc or mcgrawhill websites - their animations are pretty good. Any specific topic you're interested in?

Thanks, that's really helpful :smile:

It's mainly the kidney and neurones I'm worried about as I don't think there were many questions about them in the January exam so I'm guessing there'll be few more questions on them this time :smile:
Reply 36
x

Those notes are seriously impressive btw! Thanks :smile:
Reply 37

Yeah, the CGP book has loads and loads of diagrams and flow diagrams. Just pick out the bits you want, WJEC is easy compared to other boards.. so much less content. (and loads of less than good schools take it! yay!)
Reply 38
I think this is it :smile:

Thank you!! :smile:
Reply 39

To Khan academy on youtube! i.e khan academy photosynthesis. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending