The Student Room Group

From Kaiser to Führer: Germany 1900-1945 discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CD223
Very nice! First draft of both part a and b?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no just Part A, but my lessons are split in half between Germany and Ireland. Well more like 3/4 Germany and 1/4 Ireland.
Original post by WilliamSlim
Oh no just Part A, but my lessons are split in half between Germany and Ireland. Well more like 3/4 Germany and 1/4 Ireland.

Oh wow. How far are you into Germany?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Oh wow. How far are you into Germany?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good wow or bad wow? Anyways finished Weimar and now just started Nazi's
Original post by WilliamSlim
Good wow or bad wow? Anyways finished Weimar and now just started Nazi's

Good wow! Seems an efficient way of doing it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The course work for History is really easy. I managed to get a high A for it. If a Geography student can get that all of you can! :biggrin:

Unit 1) On Sergei Witte and his impact on Russia between the years 1892 and 1905 and if it was important for
Unit 2) Was on Alexander II, Trans-Siberian Railway, NEP, Nicholas II, Stalin etc.

If you want me to post them on here I would glady do so, so you can use it as a reference! I don't know when you need to hand it in.
Original post by Lee17
The course work for History is really easy. I managed to get a high A for it. If a Geography student can get that all of you can! :biggrin:

Unit 1) On Sergei Witte and his impact on Russia between the years 1892 and 1905 and if it was important for
Unit 2) Was on Alexander II, Trans-Siberian Railway, NEP, Nicholas II, Stalin etc.

If you want me to post them on here I would glady do so, so you can use it as a reference! I don't know when you need to hand it in.

May I see your part B essay? As a PM or on here, whichever suits :smile: I've handed both sections in so I'm not looking to plagiarise. I'm just curious as to how similar mine compares to a high A piece of work!

Oh.. And well done sir!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
May I see your part B essay? As a PM or on here, whichever suits :smile: I've handed both sections in so I'm not looking to plagiarise. I'm just curious as to how similar mine compares to a high A piece of work!

Oh.. And well done sir!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't seem to find the PM button for you. O_o
Original post by Lee17
Can't seem to find the PM button for you. O_o

Just sent a message :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Just sent a message :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sent
Original post by Lee17
Sent

Thank you! It's a really good essay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lee17
Sent

can you send me the pics too please? :smile:
Can someone help me with reasons for and against Germany being responsible for WW1?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3832
Hi, do you have a link to all the past questions please?
Original post by Grapes
Hi, do you have a link to all the past questions please?

There's a PDF with all of them on on get revising I think
Reply 3834
Does anyone have any essay plans for this course? In particular questions regarding the Second Reich (Part A) and the origins of WW1 (Part B) would be very helpful!
Original post by Lee17

hey! Could you send your essays to me? I'm not doing Russia for my coursework but I studied Russia at AS in the period that your essays are written in and would love to see them :colondollar:
Hey there guys!

I've created a thread specifically for this year's exam so we can discuss our preparations :smile: feel free to switch between threads, as this one has been amazing in terms of resources!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3041473

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SirMasterKey
Cheers, when I saw both of them I just went, 'nope' and did the others. Helped me ge get my A overall in History as well :h:

Ahhh!!! How do you get an A in history?!?!
Hey Guys,

I've start revising for this exam which is soon. Can anyone please supply me with some tips?
eg. Would memorising a model controversy answer be sufficient revision for the controversy question (with a little tweaking of course)?
or if I memorise a model essay for each section, would that be sufficent for the other sections?

Thank you! :smile:
Hey guys, do you have any material by any chance that would help someone understand how to structure / address section B properly? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending