The Student Room Group

Official St George Medicine Offers thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AishaTara
hey!
what sort of GCSE results do you guys have? :smile:

I think this question has already been answered... You need an average of an A in your top 8 GCSE's to be considered - have a look at their website. That aside it really doesn't matter if you have 8A*s or no A*s. I do suspect that the average was probably between 4 and 8 A*s however.
Reply 41
*joins* :biggrin:
Firmed SGUL, let's hope I get the grades now haha
Anyone set up a facebook group yet?
Reply 42
Original post by Lisi.x
*joins* :biggrin:
Firmed SGUL, let's hope I get the grades now haha
Anyone set up a facebook group yet?

Hey welcome to the group :smile: , by the looks of it a facebook page has not been set up, perhaps it will be done come august when the results are out.

so have you thought much about accommodation etc ?
Reply 43
Original post by cfc18
Hey welcome to the group :smile: , by the looks of it a facebook page has not been set up, perhaps it will be done come august when the results are out.

so have you thought much about accommodation etc ?

Thanks! Errm pretty sure i'll stay in halls even though I only live like half an hours bus ride away haha! Yourself?
Reply 44
I'm from Wales :smile: so for the first year I'l be staying in halls , theres only horton halls for st georges but its pretty decent and modern.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by cfc18
I'm from Wales :smile: so for the first year I'l be staying in halls , theres only horton halls for st georges but its pretty decent and modern.

Yea the hall a look pretty nice! Have you got exams coming up?
Reply 46
Original post by Lisi.x

Original post by Lisi.x
Yea the hall a look pretty nice! Have you got exams coming up?

Nope ! did all my exams last year , Just working at the moment saving up for busy London :wink:
gd luck with your exams if you have any !
Hey, just saw this. I've firmed SGUL too. :h: Just need to get the grades now. :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by purplerain5
Hey, just saw this. I've firmed SGUL too. :h: Just need to get the grades now. :s-smilie:

I'm so scared! I should really get off TSR :L
Original post by NickiMinaj
I'm so scared! I should really get off TSR :L

Me too! I'm mostly worried about chemistry :s-smilie: Tbh everything distracts me from doing work, so not good!
Reply 50
Me too! I'm mostly worried about chemistry :s-smilie: Tbh everything distracts me from doing work, so not good!

Oh me too! Its all the organic synthesis :/ Just keep mixing up the conditions and mechanisms!!! :angry:
Reply 51
Original post by cfc18

A fellow welshman will also be taking the option of halls :smile:
Original post by NickiMinaj
Oh me too! Its all the organic synthesis :/ Just keep mixing up the conditions and mechanisms!!! :angry:

Tell me about, there's way too many mechanisms! My brain's going to explode! All this along with other subjects to learn. :/
What other subjects do you do? (one i'm assuming defo biology) :tongue:
Reply 53
Tell me about, there's way too many mechanisms! My brain's going to explode! All this along with other subjects to learn. :/
What other subjects do you do? (one i'm assuming defo biology) :tongue:

Biology, Chemistry and Maths, this is the time of year when I come to appreciate how wise i was to only do 3 subjects at Alevel :tongue: haha What subjects do you do??
is it true they favour people from comprehensive over grammar? :frown:
guys how do you apply for accommodation? I tried to follow the link on the flyer we got sent but it says no such page exists...
Reply 56
Original post by Prince of Beigia

guys how do you apply for accommodation? I tried to follow the link on the flyer we got sent but it says no such page exists...

I have not received a flyer , I did get an email stating that we would receive an information pack out in the post over the next few days though
Original post by cfc18
I have not received a flyer , I did get an email stating that we would receive an information pack out in the post over the next few days though

yeah dude thats in the info pack we get. I got it yesterday. Spoilers: Its got a flyer in it with a link that didn't work for me. Do let me know if anyone makes any progress
Reply 58

yeah dude thats in the info pack we get. I got it yesterday. Spoilers: Its got a flyer in it with a link that didn't work for me. Do let me know if anyone makes any progress

Yh I got it this morning :biggrin: , the link is just the accommodation page on the Sgul website. There's an online application for accommodation that we have to fill in.
Original post by cfc18
Yh I got it this morning :biggrin: , the link is just the accommodation page on the Sgul website. There's an online application for accommodation that we have to fill in.

I just saw that
that just asks for name; email; and if we need accommodation :/. Is that the one you mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending