Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Never visit and why?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Excluding the obvious ones for obvious reasons [i.e. North Korea, Iran etc.], I'm going to go with the typical drunk-Brit Mediterranean/Spanish locations:

Kavos, Zante, Magaluf, Tenerife, Ibiza, Malia, Aiya Napa, Faliraki, Benidorm.

My idea of hell on earth. Period.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    Excluding the obvious ones for obvious reasons [i.e. North Korea, Iran etc.], I'm going to go with the typical drunk-Brit Mediterranean/Spanish locations:

Kavos, Zante, Magaluf, Tenerife, Ibiza, Malia, Aiya Napa, Faliraki, Benidorm.

My idea of hell on earth. Period.
    Agreed, can't think of actual countries but those cities/islands/towns you listed are exactly my idea of hell.

I seen a bit of hate for Belgium and Denmark Antwerp and Copenhagen are beautiful, the Nordic countries are very scenic and Belgium has amazing beers..

The only place I've no real interest in going to is England, apart from going maybe to Stratford-upon-Avon
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Type in 'A Serbian Film' in wikipedia and read the plot. Then you'll realise you'll never want to set in that country ever.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3309will)
    Type in 'A Serbian Film' in wikipedia and read the plot. Then you'll realise you'll never want to set in that country ever.
    Making an opinion on a whole country based on a film plot.
    :confused:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otilov)
    Making an opinion on a whole country based on a film plot.
    :confused:
    And now you can see why most of the people get pissed at this whole site for gross generalisations about everything.

I was being sarcastic though, in all honestly I wouldn't want to go to Afghanistan and that's about it, for obvious reasons.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Iceland/Greenland/Cold places.

I'm not made for cold weather
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would really love to visit Thailand but I am just scared of their strict drug laws, not that I take drugs or intend to in the future, I am just worried someone else will plant them on me and I get caught with them and risk execution.

It's a shame that I am paranoid about a country I've always dreamt of visiting because I love the culture, the people and just the country itself.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    I'd never visit Germany, what the Nazi's did is unforgivable and as long as there are still people that were in the Nazi Party/Youth alive I will not visit... maybe once the last one has passed on I will but for now never.
    God you're a dumbass :curious:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^ @Comeheretellme, I am part German and let me tell you 99/999% of the country is ashamed of the atrocities.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RevisionSuckss)
    Slovakia. Simply because of Hostel movies !!!
    This! What makes it scarier also is the fact that those films are loosley based around a true story where there was an organisation in which rich people paid to kill random people for fun/pleasure...so it was kind of real :eek:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    I'd never visit Germany, what the Nazi's did is unforgivable and as long as there are still people that were in the Nazi Party/Youth alive I will not visit... maybe once the last one has passed on I will but for now never.
    BNP. Just sayin'
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I got the opportunity, I actually don't think there's a place I would turn down - I'm up for trying anything once really! I mean, there are places I'd rather go, obviously, (on my list of "Places to Visit Before I Die) but I don't think I would say I'd never visit somewhere.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Australia. Looks like a beautiful country, but anything with more than two legs (or none at all) is out to get you.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnum.opus)
    God you're a dumbass :curious:
    No I am Jewish and I haven't forgiven the Nazi's nor the German public for allowing such a **** to grab power.
    (Original post by stroppyninja)
    BNP. Just sayin'
    ? Have they killed Jews and other minorities? hating is one thing but killing with the intention to wipe them off the face of the earth is another.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    A country that uses Sharia.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yemen doesn't exactly sound fun...
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOneGuy)
    lol

North Korea...because they probably would never let me in.
    I'd be more worried about getting out
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shutthedoor)
    I have top 3 of the countries which I DON'T wanna visit the most : D But it's only for Europe, I think I wanna visit all countries but these 3:

1. The Netherlands
    2. Austria
    3. Switzerland

Don't ask why, I just don't know : D
    I diagnose you with a dislike for mountains and marijuana! =D

Anyway, Moldova and Pakistan
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    India, China and South America doesn't appeal to me. It's just too much of it all.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most of the Middle East, because, well, I have an Israeli passport and don't want to die/be arrested and put in a prison cell for 20 years.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 20, 2011
New on TSR

A-Level Results Day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.