The Student Room Group

WJEC AS & A2 Maths

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I don't suppose anyone has the june 2009 solutions for WJEC C4? I would really appreciate it. :smile: EDIT : Found it. Thanks all.
Reply 101
Original post by apo1324
I don't suppose anyone has the june 2009 solutions for WJEC C4? I would really appreciate it. :smile:

They're worked ones by my teacher, but they're the correct answers :smile:
Reply 102
Original post by kayla:)
They're worked ones by my teacher, but they're the correct answers :smile:

Thank you very much. :smile:
Reply 103
Does anyone have the S1 WJEC Summer 2010 and marking scheme please :smile:
Reply 104
Original post by rsp
Does anyone have the S1 WJEC Summer 2010 and marking scheme please :smile:

:biggrin:
Anyone have the Jan 2011 STATS past paper + Marking scheme? :smile:
I've got everything else apart from that one, and i want to see how much they differ from other years.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 106
:biggrin:

Thank you for trying but that dosent have S1 on it , do u have a copy of it or the S1 paper .
:smile:
Reply 107
Original post by rsp
Thank you for trying but that dosent have S1 on it , do u have a copy of it or the S1 paper .

It does - if you go past the FP sections, they have the S1-3 and M1-3 there.
and the paper is attached :smile:
Reply 108
Original post by delasandro
Anyone have the Jan 2011 STATS past paper + Marking scheme? :smile:
I've got everything else apart from that one, and i want to see how much they differ from other years.

Legend! :biggrin:
How much of C4 do we need to know for S2?

Just going through S2 2010 and part of question 5 requires C4 knowledge. I haven't finished (read: started) C4 revision yet so, if another question like that comes up, I'll be screwed :s-smilie:
Reply 111
Original post by Zebra-Zahra
How much of C4 do we need to know for S2?

Just going through S2 2010 and part of question 5 requires C4 knowledge. I haven't finished (read: started) C4 revision yet so, if another question like that comes up, I'll be screwed :s-smilie:

My friend and I were talking about this the other day - She said you could figure out that answer by using the formula booklet for sinA + sin B and just equating A=B To get an answer. So they should, if they do, give us something we can get from formula booklet, as I'm doing this as part of an AS - Admittedly I am A2, but the rest of the people in my class are doing this in AS year, and so haven't done C4 yet at all.
My friend and I were talking about this the other day - She said you could figure out that answer by using the formula booklet for sinA + sin B and just equating A=B To get an answer. So they should, if they do, give us something we can get from formula booklet, as I'm doing this as part of an AS - Admittedly I am A2, but the rest of the people in my class are doing this in AS year, and so haven't done C4 yet at all.

Ah, I forgot about the formula booklet! :smile:

How are you feeling about S2?

Are decision rules part of the syllabus? I've been taught that topic, but I haven't seen it come up in the new spec.
Reply 113
Ah, I forgot about the formula booklet! :smile:

How are you feeling about S2?

Are decision rules part of the syllabus? I've been taught that topic, but I haven't seen it come up in the new spec.

I have never heard of decision rules.... I hope not :P Well I'm not too bothered about S2, cos it's part of my AS Further Maths - but oh well! :P You?
I have never heard of decision rules.... I hope not :P Well I'm not too bothered about S2, cos it's part of my AS Further Maths - but oh well! :P You?

Ah, it's probably just my teacher then - she tries to teach us every single thing she knows about maths ha! :tongue:

I'm hoping to get a good A because I think C4 will be a bit of a disaster!

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 115
Ah, it's probably just my teacher then - she tries to teach us every single thing she knows about maths ha! :tongue:

I'm hoping to get a good A because I think C4 will be a bit of a disaster!

Good luck! :smile:

I've not looked at C4 or FP2 in a couple of weeks? Ooops :wink: Oh well. Good Luck for tomorrow :smile:
Reply 116
Does anyone have some good WJEC C4 notes? I am particularly struggling with integration (especially substitution). :frown:
S2 wasn't too bad :smile: Completely messed up the Central Limit Theorem question, but the rest of the questions were pretty standard.
S1 was great! Apart from the last question :/
Original post by planetconwy1
S1 was great! Apart from the last question :/

What did u get on Question 8A for E(X) and E(1/X)?

Also, did we have to use logs at one point?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending