Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Cosmopolitan/Moor Lane Halls 2011/12

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey is there anyone in flat 23?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Flat 59 room B
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im in Flat 1 Room C I can't wait! x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kath141)
    Im in Flat 1 Room C I can't wait! x
    I am flat 1, room A! Have you got a Facebook? We can chat on there and get to know each other!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crownofra)
    I'm in Flat 59 room B
    i'm 59A! what's your name? you on facebook?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whipp11)
    i'm 59A! what's your name? you on facebook?
    http://www.facebook.com/crownofra
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone in flat 86?
    heh worth a shot x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whats your name though mate? I cant add that which you've given me and its in what i presume is japenese...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whipp11)
    Whats your name though mate? I cant add that which you've given me and its in what i presume is japenese...
    My name's Khafre. I've changed my settings you should be able to add me now.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Flat 27! Anyone else?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone else in flat 92? i know 3 people already but i dont know how many rooms there are we're all gonna be 3rd years so far
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Flat 63, room B. Anyone else in flat 63?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arra-sails)
    anyone else in flat 92? i know 3 people already but i dont know how many rooms there are we're all gonna be 3rd years so far
    I'm in flat 91 add me on facebook? www.facebook.com/clairelol or search Claire Wilkinson. I'm assuming flat 92 will be the same size as 91, so it'll be 4 bedrooms. I only know 1 other person I'm living with but we're both going into our 3rd year as well x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what sort of storage space we're going to have for a standard en-suite room? D:

I'm moving in next tuesday and I'm trying to pack but haven't got a clue what I can actually bring. :P
    OR if there will be enough room for my acoustic guitar, goootttaaa bring that...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Flat 8!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilkinsonClaire)
    I'm in flat 91 add me on facebook? www.facebook.com/clairelol or search Claire Wilkinson. I'm assuming flat 92 will be the same size as 91, so it'll be 4 bedrooms. I only know 1 other person I'm living with but we're both going into our 3rd year as well x
    Hey, I'm in 91 too, room B! Hope you enjoy the climb up the stairs
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janina)
    Does anyone know what sort of storage space we're going to have for a standard en-suite room? D:

I'm moving in next tuesday and I'm trying to pack but haven't got a clue what I can actually bring. :P
    OR if there will be enough room for my acoustic guitar, goootttaaa bring that...
    Heyy, heres a link someone posted... it shows an ensuite room, hope it helps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Qe7IuUE04

xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emsybean)
    Hey, I'm in 91 too, room B! Hope you enjoy the climb up the stairs
    hey neighbour, when you moving in? claire's packing right now and wants to know when she's gonna have company x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arra-sails)
    hey neighbour, when you moving in? claire's packing right now and wants to know when she's gonna have company x
    Hi neighbour I won't be moving in till the middle of next week, have to look after my brothers and sister while the parents have a last-dash holiday. Looking forward to meeting you!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anyone interested / know of anyone who will be interested in moving into my en-suite room on the 31st of March? I finish my course a lot earlier than others therefore I will be moving home!
    It's Flat 27, thanks! X

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 13, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.