The Student Room Group

Best crisps ever?

What are the best crisps ever made in your opinion?

Mine has got to be...

or...

Scroll to see replies

kolak's chilli and lemon
monster munch flamin hot

those are the only two i'm mad about at the moment! :eek:
Reply 2
I like these.
Reply 3
Walkers Prawn Cocktail :biggrin:

So freakin addictive
Reply 5
I'm eating Brannighans Beef and Mustard as we speak and I have to say they're pretty damn special.

Reply 6
Original post by Pisces94
I like these.

Oh yer :sexface:

/thread.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Jesseecar123
What are the best crisps ever made in your opinion?

Mine has got to be...

or...

those chipsticks are good!!
Reply 9
Reply 10
I like pringles hot and spicy

Reply 11

Also, can you still get 'Oinks'? I just had a fit of nostalgia and asks Mom to get me some :tongue:.
Reply 12
Original post by robodude789

/thread.

Pom bears are pointless to try and eat because everyone always gets distracted by making them slide down things!
Reply 14
I used to like something called jumpys they were 3D kangaroos. Unfortunately they stopped doing them.
I like kettle chips alot.
Original post by DLJ

Also, can you still get 'Oinks'? I just had a fit of nostalgia and asks Mom to get me some :tongue:.

Haha you can but I don't think they do them in supermarkets. I think they do them individually in Spar and stuff. I know my oinks.
Reply 16
SALT + VINEGAR MCCOY's
Reply 17
Original post by Jesseecar123
Haha you can but I don't think they do them in supermarkets. I think they do them individually in Spar and stuff. I know my oinks.

LOL.

I'll have get me some :tongue:, I can still faintly remember their heavenly taste :coma:. If I turn fat now, I'm blaming you :tongue:.

Beef flavour was amazing. Miss them so much. :frown:

The things I would do for a packet of these make a heroin junky's desperate measures look rational.

Quick Reply

Latest