The Student Room Group

Best crisps ever?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
best crisps are more crisps har har har
Reply 101
Original post by Jarc

Nom

These in the salt vinegar are awesome. Only problem is cant find them where i live, i can only eat them when i go to North Easr
This

Reply 103
Original post by xnatalie01x
I don't remember that :eek:

those make my tongue sting enough as it is, I don't know how they added more flavour :biggrin:

I'm a bit of a crisp fiend so I loved it! I used to eat them until the inside of my lips went white and food then didn't taste quite right for about a day after lol.
Original post by bobilina0
I'm a bit of a crisp fiend so I loved it! I used to eat them until the inside of my lips went white and food then didn't taste quite right for about a day after lol.

Pickled Onion Monster Munch and Salt and Vinegar Chipsticks both used to have this immense lip-throat-tongue raping effect, and I miss it wholeheartedly.

As for the thread in general? You're looking for either Pom Bears or Marks and Spencer Count on Us Baked Crisps. The former should need no description or introduction, where the latter is quite literally the most unique textured and delicious crisp I have ever eaten. I also find Marks and Spencer tortilla chips to have a more corny, softer, pleasant texture when compared to, say, Doritos.
Reply 105
Original post by TotoMimo
Pickled Onion Monster Munch and Salt and Vinegar Chipsticks both used to have this immense lip-throat-tongue raping effect, and I miss it wholeheartedly.

I love Pickled Onion Monster Munch, it's always disappointing when you get a pack with barely any flavour. I buy Sainsbury's own chip sticks, they have quite a strong vinegar flavour, yummy and very addictive.
The 'Fantastic Four':

Chilli Heatwave Doritos :biggrin:
Reply 108
Smokey bacon wheat crunchies and Smiths bacon fries

Quick Reply

Latest