The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Ossie1701
Hi Guys - need some advice!
Ok, applied the 16th of November - and still have heard nothing - not a letter for interview, not a rejection - nothing ...
Now, I can see this is not looking very promising and tbh, if a rejection is coming, I wish they would just get on with it!

So, should I just wait for something, anything - or - would it be worthwhile to email the admission tutor and just ask what was going on? (obviously not in those words)

KCL is notorious for being slow. I didn't get my offer until early March... so don't worry. You'll find out sooner (or later, as the case seems to be). :wink:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
GengisKahn
KCL is notorious for being slow. I didn't get my offer until early March... so don't worry. You'll find out sooner (or later, as the case seems to be). :wink:

When were you interviewed?
Reply 22
i still havent heard anything! it's not very encouraging as i had my application in in october, if theyd liked me they would have at least interviewed me aaaages ago. so crappy! i'm still waiting! anyone else in same situation aparlt from ossie??!!
Reply 23
Fruitcake have you given KCL a phonecall?
Reply 24
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! History interview tomorrow! :eek:
Reply 25
Good luck - remain calm and you'll do fine!
Reply 26
Ta :smile:
Reply 27
I haven't heard anything for my application for V100. I'm in the US, but this wait is killing me. However, I'm willing to sit it through if it means good news. :wink:
Reply 28
I had my interview today. It seemed too good to be true really. They were smiling and all involved seemed to enjoy it too much. Oh well :rolleyes:
Reply 29
Ossie1701
Fruitcake have you given KCL a phonecall?

yeh i did and they checked and said my application was still with the tutor...arrr. but this was like a month ago, and they only do interviews til the end of february and they say on the website they tell u 2 weeks before. im really not feeling hopeful :frown:
Reply 30
fruitcake
yeh i did and they checked and said my application was still with the tutor...arrr. but this was like a month ago, and they only do interviews til the end of february and they say on the website they tell u 2 weeks before. im really not feeling hopeful :frown:

There are interviews in March too, so even if they tell you 2 weeks before you're still within the time limit.

Latest