Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by BadgersDen
oh

This is four years old... How'd you find it lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rachel1000
Its been a tiring day at my window.
Just having a coffee and a biscuit (I think thats English for cookie) before retiring.
If my neighbour opposite is on the game she's not doing 20 minute quickies.
Only 3 visitors all day but she could be into domination. One was weeding all afternoon so he could be a garden slave. I'm going to keep my eyes open....

You seem to know a lot about this Rachel ?
Someone dug up an old thread..
Original post by justiceisjust
Who the hell invites people over for cookies anyway?

A damn good neighbour.
Reply 104
Mate your a stalker !!! Leave her alone it’s her business what she does !! Are you bothered your not getting cut ?! You probably one of these old man that wife left ya and took everything you had so only attraction is checking on other females with Children and check what time men what time and how long they staying there!! Hope you know you sound like old stalking fart !!
Old thread!
Hi ya,

Everyone, has a rights to do it in there own home, but when you constantly have different men coming to your home, does this not put your kids at risk? Of, course it does.

What happens if, a client demands to come over in the evening for a quicky? What will she do turn him away? I don't think so. The point is its disturbing for other neighbours and is this mum a good role model for her kids?

If, this is the case she can always play it safe and do buiissness in a massage salon. I am sure there always looking! or what about a sex line, they pay money apparently.

Or, maybe go out and work a proper day job. Its good you have noticed. I agree 100 per cent with what your saying.

Either way I am not judging but surely the kids are at risk. So many good mums loose there kids everyday! Good luck, and hope that you find your answer

You always here bad things happening with these stories!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Sevenof9
Hi ya, Everyone, has a rights to do it in there own home, but when you constantly have different men coming to your home, does this not put your kids at risk? Of, course it does. What happens if, a client demands to come over in the evening for a quicky? What will she do turn him a way? I don't think so. The point is its disturbing for other neighbours and is this mum a good role model for her kids? If, this is the case she can always play it safe and do buiissness in a massage salon. I am sure there always looking! or what about a sex line, they pay money apparently. Or, maybe go out and work a proper day job. Its good you have noticed. I agree 100 per cent with what your saying. Either way I am not judging but surely the kids are at risk. So many good mums loose there kids everyday! Good luck, and hope that you find your answer

This is 8 years old. Why were you searching for prostitute neighbours on here?
I lived in a house share (of 7) with a guy who'd just broken up with his ex, who would drop of their infant at our place twice a week. He would take the kid up to his room (left the pram downstairs), and was hooking up with other girls 2-3 times a week. I could hear them doing it in his room, empty pram downstairs and no sign of the infant (presumably in the same room with the pair of them).

That, is something serious. Not a prostitute neighbor who is single and probably desperate for the money, and keeps her kids away from it.

I'm glad he moved out quickly. It was pyssing me off.
So you want to take away her only form of income and separate her from her kids because you don’t like her job? Seriously? You’re disgusting

Latest

Trending

Trending