The Student Room Group

As Pure Maths Exam Paper May 10th, 2011

Hey guys so I wrote Pure Math unit 1 and it was a killer! I'm putting up the questions because I really struggled with this paper and would really appreciate going over it with you guys. I also think it would be good revision for those of you writing Edexcel Core 1-4 in a few days:smile:. The board is different but the content should be the same. Maths is maths right? I don't have a scanner and scanning is expensive ($3 a page:eek:) so I'm going to type it. Here are the first 3 questions. Will put the other 3 up tomorrow.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
hey guys! so I finally finished typing up this paper. Hope it is of use to you. The Calculus questions killed me if anyone can explain the integration question (question 6 ) please do I would really appreciate it. I just left that one out.
Reply 2
Original post by LStudent

Original post by LStudent
hey guys! so I finally finished typing up this paper. Hope it is of use to you. The Calculus questions killed me if anyone can explain the integration question (question 6 ) please do I would really appreciate it. I just left that one out.

Hi, dear email me i will send u the details for this .
Reply 3
I thought you where gonna help not send me an advertisement to a site that ask me to pay for a tutor. Please don't reply to persons if that's what you're gonna do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending