The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Whos coming to essex uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jendra9311
Hi, my name is Jennifer. I'm *hopefully* going to be studying Biochemistry at the University of Essex in October. I'll be staying at the Colchester Campus. My insurance choice is Wolverhampton University. I'd like to get to know a few people before I go if possible, though.

im doing biomed :smile: when did you have your interview as we may have bumped into each other?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
I havnt been to an interview at Wolverhampton, it was done by phone, but I went to Essex for interview on 1st Dec 2010. Actually I've been there about 4 or 5 times now for various reasons.
I just did my accomdation - I didnt realise it was open yet I didnt think I had to apply until after exams!! :angelblush:

Ah well, My first 3 prefernces are all the towers. Cheaper. If I can sleep through my sisters snoring I can certainly sleep through a few parties. :coma:

Do Undergraduates really not have to pay a deposit? Cuz if so I have £250 extra for freshers week... :crossedf:
I havnt been to an interview at Wolverhampton, it was done by phone, but I went to Essex for interview on 1st Dec 2010. Actually I've been there about 4 or 5 times now for various reasons.

thats when i had my interview at essex....
whats ur name then (if u dont mind me asking) ?
im not very good at names but i might remember.

are we allowed to put first names on here?

If you want to, yes.

tim.
ummm, blonde waffro, doing biomed :smile:
uh... i think i remember you. did you travel along with your dad?
im Jennifer, i travelled with to essex with a guy ive known since primary school who also doing biochemistry at essex. i have brown curly hair, longish.

hi :smile:
uh... i think i remember you. did you travel along with your dad?
im Jennifer, i travelled with to essex with a guy ive known since primary school who also doing biochemistry at essex. i have brown curly hair, longish.

hi :smile:

small world eh? i think i remember talking to you actually... in the lab before/after the interview thing. but yeh thats me, im tim :smile:
they had rubbish sandwiches
what accomadation have you applied for?
Reply 31
they had rubbish sandwiches

better than cardiffs sandwiches and essex actually labeled them :tongue:
true :smile: about the labelling, i mean, i never went to cardiff uni

are you on yougo?

edit; sorry i thought that was good morning, my bad :colondollar: should check the names more often... but the question still holds. are you on yougo?
(edited 12 years ago)
chicken, mayo and sweetcorn wasnt that bad....

you on facebook?

and as for yougo, yes but ive not used it since i made it... nor can i remember my little log in stuff
(edited 12 years ago)
i didnt try that one

yup... mind if i mail that address to you privately rather than stick it on a board?
i just looked at my profile page as other people see it. i need to edit it.
Me! I am doing philosophy with a foundation year :smile:
Original post by it's a secret
Me! I am doing philosophy with a foundation year :smile:

Nice. :smile:
Original post by DLJ
I'm doing Humanities :smile:. Cannot wait :biggrin:. You decided your accommodation yet? :smile:

Yo dude, I'm doing humanities aswell!

Got my offer for accomodation in Bertrand Russell. :biggrin:

Reeeally looking forward to it.
Reply 39
Original post by madmaxvillainy
Yo dude, I'm doing humanities aswell!

Got my offer for accomodation in Bertrand Russell. :biggrin:

Reeeally looking forward to it.

Hahaaa, that's class man. You're actually the first person who I've found doing it! Haha. I got mine through the other day :biggrin: Rayleigh Tower :biggrin: Cannot wait :biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending