Colchester
Visit website

Whos coming to essex uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by paddy__power

What's happened now :yawn:

Which university will you be moving to mate? (If you don't mind me asking)
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by *Hakz*
Which university will you be moving to mate? (If you don't mind me asking)

Reading :smile:
Reply 122

Reading :smile:

Oh wow.

But honestly, what exactly did you not like at Essex that made you leave?
Original post by *Hakz*
Oh wow.

But honestly, what exactly did you not like at Essex that made you leave?

The course, mainly. I was unimpressed by the academic side of the university rather than anything else.
Reply 124

The course, mainly. I was unimpressed by the academic side of the university rather than anything else.

Maybe it wasn't your cup or tea afterall.

I'm hoping the same don't apply to me.
Reply 125
Plenty of idiots everywhere, you won't escape them by avoiding the towers.

I know this is old (And sorry OP, for infringing on your thread!), yet I had to ask-what do you mean? :sad: Essex may be my insurance for English lit, why did you dislike it so strongly? After TSR searching Essex I saw another post of yours....

I sure hope the university doesn't reflect the programme.
Original post by NinaStone
I know this is old (And sorry OP, for infringing on your thread!), yet I had to ask-what do you mean? :sad: Essex may be my insurance for English lit, why did you dislike it so strongly? After TSR searching Essex I saw another post of yours....

I didn't hate it, the course just wasn't for me.

its great here, & it doesnt reflect the program at all...
Original post by good morning

hi,

what course are you studying?
did you get an interview for your course? because i applied to marketing and i got an interview :s-smilie: xx
Reply 129
I didn't hate it, the course just wasn't for me.

No, you may not have hated it, but what did you mean by 'idiots' everywhere? I really need to decide on an insurance, and I'm not too sure my planned insurance is actually safe enough. Actually, I know so. And what did you not like about the course? It's quite dissapointing that there are only four modules, and not six like a few other unis.

Oh and one more thing (sorry!), they don't state the forth module on the website, is there a wide selection? And If possible, could you remember a few? :flutter:
Reply 130

Aah, alright. Thanks for your patience in my ridiculous question. :wink: Though I've already applied, I'm going to pop down and explore the area.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by coffee345
hi,

what course are you studying?
did you get an interview for your course? because i applied to marketing and i got an interview :s-smilie: xx

biomedical sciences & yeah i had an interview. i think the interview was more to make you come look round more than anything as it was just like "why do you want to do biomed?" and then "ill offer you a place in a few days"

No, you may not have hated it, but what did you mean by 'idiots' everywhere? I really need to decide on an insurance, and I'm not too sure my planned insurance is actually safe enough. Actually, I know so. And what did you not like about the course? It's quite dissapointing that there are only four modules, and not six like a few other unis.

Oh and one more thing (sorry!), they don't state the forth module on the website, is there a wide selection? And If possible, could you remember a few? :flutter:

just to but in. i wouldnt say theres loads of idiots about, but like on some of the big evenings out people will go dressed as dicks but everyone has a good time. but if you do come across idiots just dont make friends with them, there are plenty of normal people about :smile:

Aah, alright. Thanks for you patience in my ridiculous question. :wink: Though I've already applied, I'm going to pop down and explore the area.

yeah, if you come to a campus tour or something when students are actually on campus during term time, youll fall in love
Reply 132
biomedical sciences & yeah i had an interview. i think the interview was more to make you come look round more than anything as it was just like "why do you want to do biomed?" and then "ill offer you a place in a few days"

just to but in. i wouldnt say theres loads of idiots about, but like on some of the big evenings out people will go dressed as dicks but everyone has a good time. but if you do come across idiots just dont make friends with them, there are plenty of normal people about :smile:

yeah, if you come to a campus tour or something when students are actually on campus during term time, youll fall in love

Yeah you're right, you get idiots everywhere, human nature, etc. :redface: I will! Hopefully I'll fall in love also. :] I'll check out the town as well, have a bit of an explore.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 133
i've been offered a place for Biomedical Science!!!
Definitely my first choice, and i want to be in the houses or the Sourt Courts - anyone else on the Biomedical course?
:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending