The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCE Biology Paper 3

I really need help in this paper. My teacher says it isnt a paper you can teach, and that worries me. Does anyone know what is the best way to prepare for this paper?

I hardly passed my mock exam.
Reply 1
past papers , past papers and more past papers :smile:

it certainly isnt a paper dat u can b taught but there are some experiments dat are given in da syllabus dat u r supposed to knw , from unit 1 and unit 2 , and if u have the student book , there are boxes with a logo HSW on top, getting a look at them will also help ( these have methods in which scientists do research and experiment ) . relax its not dat tough a paper , i believe it starts on the 17th , u hv plenty of time if start doing the past papers 2day itself given that theres only abt 5 or 6past papers available for the new syllabus , but dat shud b enf. if possible to the papers under examination conditions, and try to finish the set of papers by sunday ( try to do 2 papers a day ) then try to do them all over again . that gives u a great confidence. all da best :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by tmenaka
past papers , past papers and more past papers :smile:

it certainly isnt a paper dat u can b taught but there are some experiments dat are given in da syllabus dat u r supposed to knw , from unit 1 and unit 2 , and if u have the student book , there are boxes with a logo HSW on top, getting a look at them will also help ( these have methods in which scientists do research and experiment ) . relax its not dat tough a paper , i believe it starts on the 17th , u hv plenty of time if start doing the past papers 2day itself given that theres only abt 5 or 6past papers available for the new syllabus , but dat shud b enf. if possible to the papers under examination conditions, and try to finish the set of papers by sunday ( try to do 2 papers a day ) then try to do them all over again . that gives u a great confidence. all da best :smile:

Do you know a website or something where I have the full overview of the experiments. All the details and such? I want to be fully prepared.

And, thank you :biggrin:
Reply 3
well i dont knw any websites , i use da syllabus and the text book . in da syllabus they have highlighted da pacticals that u r supposed to know .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending