The Student Room Group

Student Finance 2011-2012 Maintenance Grant - Help!

I am applying for my 2nd year of Student Finance and I know I qualify for the Grant as I did last year. However, on that little table that pops up at the end of the form saying what you have asked for (eg maximum for the maintenance loan, maximum for the tuition loan) it says 'N/A' next to Maintenance Grant.

We have filled out my mum's section supporting me, but they haven't asked for evidence of her income on her login or mine despite having to provide the actual figure. I am a bit confused as I thought you had to provide new evidence each year (eg sending in the P60)!

Is this just a case of phoning them up and checking or is there anything else I can do (phoning isn't ideal as I am at uni with only a mobile and it would be quite expensive :wink:)?

Thank you in advance for any help :smile: xxxxx
year 2 returners do not need to provide evidence. Even when you get a grant it says N/A because the amount is awarded not requested.
Reply 2
That's brilliant, thank you so much :smile: I'm pretty sure you helped me last year when I was stressing about Student Finance as well :P hehe thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending