The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chronic_fatigue
Hehehe, WTF happened to the guy behind them he has a split lip and a bruise under his eye.

Haha, good question.
Original post by Ciaran88
Haha, good question.

Ciaran88 is that you in your picture? If so, hold old are you?
Just wondering..
If i'm going by your '88 at the end of your name, I'm guessing that you are 24? or 23 turning 24?
Original post by sps2012
Why is there a Balck Girl appreciation thread?

Do you want to be seen as "different"?

People will appreciate you for who you are and what you do, you should be "apreciated" becuase your black and feel white people have been appreciated...

What the hell... where the Oriental girl/boy appreciation thread, the Black male thread and the white appreciation societies?

Stop racism? Stop talking about it
I'll stop calling you a black girl and you stop calling me a black/brown/white boy - Morgan Freeman

Hey, this thread exists to prevent this phenomenon
Original post by Asha5692

Di troll should not have been shown a video like that .
He knows what he is doing
I remember when I saw that video a year or so ago and I was shocked. I didn't think people like this existed. It is shame because she is an attractive woman. I saw an episode of Tyra where a woman put skin lightening creams on her sons everyday.
Original post by ToyosiBaby
Ciaran88 is that you in your picture? If so, hold old are you?
Just wondering..
If i'm going by your '88 at the end of your name, I'm guessing that you are 24? or 23 turning 24?

Correct on all counts! 23 soon 24.
Reply 3046

I Haven't seen the video and I will re quote you once I have... BUT

Any person from any sex/race/culture can hate their sex/race/culture she might hate Black people based on a few expericenes with other black people, obviosuly she shoudln't judge an entire race becuase of that... but in this day and age people are allowd their own opinions...

Watching the vid in two minutes...

Her opinions and justification/s are wrong... doesn't justify this thread though... And I have no idea why you posted this link on here, Im saying Balck girls don't like being called Black by non black people (Black people calling other black people black is okay) they don't want to be discriminated against becuase of their skin colour (and rightly so) then they create a thread about Black girl appreciation

Lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by sps2012
I Haven't seen the video and I will re quote you once I have... BUT

Any person from any sex/race/culture can hate their sex/race/culture she might hate Black people based on a few expericenes with other black people, obviosuly she shoudln't judge an entire race becuase of that... but in this day and age people are allowd their own opinions...

Watching the vid in two minutes...

Her opinions and justification/s are wrong... doesn't justify this thread though... And I have no idea why you posted this link on here, Im saying Balck girls don't like being called Black by non black people (Black people calling other black people black is okay) they don't want to be discriminated against becuase of their skin colour (and rightly so) then they create a thread about Black girl appreciation

Lol

Are you a black girl?
Original post by sps2012
Can you show me where?

I'd like to see the justification... Oh don't judge me... Let's make a thread about POSITIVE racism...

Why should I have to do your work for you? It's been covered multiple times over the thread, so go and have a look. There are many reasons. I'm doing this for your own good.

Dayyyuummm
Reply 3050
Are you a black girl?

No, Why?
Reply 3051
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
Di troll should not have been shown a video like that .
He knows what he is doing

Talking to/ about me?
[video="youtube_share;yPBtzBV6Z0A"]http://youtu.be/yPBtzBV6Z0A[/video]

LOL, this made me laugh :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Kandy_Kain_94

Dude is an idiot to be honest . No ratings .

A lot of un-necessary negging in this thread atm.
(edited 12 years ago)

Single most offensive piece of rubbish I have seen on the interwebs since KONY 2012.

I genuinely don't get why I got negged for this.. :rofl:
(edited 12 years ago)

I don't get the negs, I thought it was quite a cute video. I know he's generalising and saying some silly things, but I still found him kinda funny. There's nothing offensive about it :smile:

Did he say purple pussy?!?!?!??? If you have a purple pussy you need to get that thing checked.

Latest