The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3160
:yep:
^She's not black tho
Reply 3162
Original post by word2yamother
^She's not black tho

She is Shanina Shaik. From Wikipedia: "Shanina's mother is of Lithuanian and Australian heritage, while her father has Pakistani and Saudi Arabian roots."

This explains the tone of her skin, very pretty.
Original post by max897
She is Shanina Shaik. From Wikipedia: "Shanina's mother is of Lithuanian and Australian heritage, while her father has Pakistani and Saudi Arabian roots."

This explains the tone of her skin, very pretty.

So she's not actually black then? Fair enough posting half-black girls, but posting girls with no black heritage at all :confused:
Reply 3164

Look at that! the last pic she has real eyebrows! I love that! LOL :biggrin:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
So she's not actually black then? Fair enough posting half-black girls, but posting girls with no black heritage at all :confused:

Don't blame me, I got it from tumblr. Whatevs anyway, it got youse guise talking, so ner nicky na na.
Original post by QwentyJ
Don't blame me, I got it from tumblr. Whatevs anyway, it got youse guise talking, so ner nicky na na.

Ah well if you didn't know, then fair enough, I can't really blame you :p:. In fact, I thought she looked a little bit like Alisha from Misfits anyway, who I think is half black.
Erykah Badu has a new video out with the Flaming Lips and I heard she was nude in it so I got it up, was all prepared with my candles and incense and roses on the bed, watch it and find out the nude shots are her sister :frown: Rage
Original post by JCC-MGS
Erykah Badu has a new video out with the Flaming Lips and I heard she was nude in it so I got it up, was all prepared with my candles and incense and roses on the bed, watch it and find out the nude shots are her sister :frown: Rage

lol fag :tongue:
This thread has kind of died down recently we need to liven it up

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Lmao **** sorry bruv I day mean to neg you, still tho man challenging my relationship with Erykah must be punished:angry:

Primary sense of humour failure.
Reply 3173
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Braids on pretty women :biggrin: http://iloveboxbraids.tumblr.com/

Love these 3 girls on that blog...

beautybyjj.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Been rinsing the new Tommy Lee video past couple days

I suppose the naked girls are meant to be the focus but the girl in orange at 1:22 is the one who keeps catching my eye. Tommy sayin Gaza girls "suck off yuh cock then murder yuh" isn't the sexiest image tho
Reply 3176
Original post by Kandy_Kain_94
beautybyjj.jpg

who dat?
Original post by 419
who dat?

BeautyByJJ, she's a YouTube makeup guru :smile:
Original post by Newbie123

:sexface:

Latest