The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vikki1805
Just out of curiosity, why do so many people really like the picture of the girl with the rather large bum? I've never understood why a big/fat bum, is a 'turn on'?
Anyone able to explain? :biggrin:

Men (in general ) love bums surely you have seen the numerous polls and I love bums threads on TSR. Women are always talking about how they hate their big bums(also thinking that men hate them) we LOVE em.
You kidding? She is haaawt :wink:

We all know if you were male, you'd be tapping that pronto! :wink:
Reply 42
Someone create a thread like this for South Asian girls and my ****ty, unproductive afternoon will possibly be redeemed.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
We all know if you were male, you'd be tapping that pronto! :wink:

Cooore yes. She was fit :rolleyes:
Tucking Fypo
x

flowermaster91
x

Your thread. :sly:
I took another look, still makes no sense to me.
In my personal opinion, it looks horrible, from her waist down! She has a really pretty face, quite slim, and then KAPOW, huuuge bum! :eek:

Having a big bum is a great benefit. For males :awesome:

Though yeah I think if the ass is too big then it gets a bit out of hand. Maybe it would be better if it looked a teeny bit firmer.
All the men I've met in person say the complete opposite. I guess it is just a difference of opinions then! :rolleyes:

Well I am not here to convert you just know many men are into it. Also not sure where the prostitute comment came from, I just have to walk around Birmingham at 11pm to see a lot of white girls wearing less.
Reply 47
I'll be waiting for the big d1ck black male appreciation thread :sexface:

go on, neg rep me :colonhash:
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Having a big bum is a great benefit. For males :awesome:

Though yeah I think if the ass is too big then it gets a bit out of hand. Maybe it would be better if it looked a teeny bit firmer.

Ah well, I'm not knocking big bums, like I say, it seems plenty of blokes are attracted to them!
Eh, guess it is just personal preference! :rolleyes:
Original post by canimakeit
Well I am not here to convert you just know many men are into it. Also not sure where the prostitute comment came from, I just have to walk around Birmingham at 11pm to see a lot of white girls wearing less.

I didn't make the prostitute comment? :frown:
Not sure who did actually.
(edited 12 years ago)
:coma:
Original post by Ciaran88
Someone create a thread like this for South Asian girls and my ****ty, unproductive afternoon will possibly be redeemed.

Actually I might just do that, I'm bored...:wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
This is a nice idea,there are some beautiful black women in those pictures. I wish I looked a bit like a few of them:frown:

However,please remember us black women are not just mere sexual objects. There are other things we have achieved,and other things that we do which do not always revolve around looking good and flaunting our voluptuous figures...despite what MTV tries to show you:smile:
Original post by *Lollo*
She does, I'm sorry. Walking around town, men would stop the car and roll down the window, I can assure you.

It's not her fault she has a big bum. :p:

hehe I should so be revising.....
I took another look, still makes no sense to me.
In my personal opinion, it looks horrible, from her waist down! She has a really pretty face, quite slim, and then KAPOW, huuuge bum! :eek:

Well I know black men LOVE booty! I am not to sure about white guys.:confused: Somebody enlighten me lol. I know a few black guys who will not even throw a girl a second look if she doesn't have a big/nicely shaped bum,and if she hasn't got any boobs,then she won't even get a first look :rolleyes:
Original post by JaiiStarh
This is a nice idea,there are some beautiful black women in those pictures. I wish I looked a bit like a few of them:frown:

However,please remember us black women are not just mere sexual objects. There are other things we have achieved,and other things that we do which do not always revolve around looking good and flaunting our voluptuous figures...despite what MTV tries to show you:smile:

You are bootifull as well :wink: This is very true though,you only really see black girls in the media stripping and shaking their phat asses.:tongue: They are normally very sexualised images
Reply 59
This

Original post by BurningLantern
You are bootifull as well :wink: This is very true though,you only really see black girls in the media stripping and shaking their phat asses.:tongue: They are normally very sexualised images

and this

Original post by JaiiStarh

Latest