The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lollypop036
yes yes yess.. i just went natural and i love it

and i disagree with whoever said its become maintstream. i do see quite a few more natural sistas but NOWHERE near the number of girls wearing weaves... like the amount of girls wearing weaves in london now is crazy. it's like a miracle to see a lot of girls' real hair. and i still get negative comments about my hair from black people. so no, i don't think its become mainstream at all..

You're pretty :h:

And I like your hair
Reply 1521

Move over Alex

Big up my Somalian ppl

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1522
Original post by Ebuwa
Its a really good treatment. Have you considered just putting olive oil, it worked for me. It was not greasy at all, my hair was super shiny and soft. Plus since doing that my hair has grown to 11/12 inches.

Yeah I was talking to an indian friend of mine, and she suggested a particular type of mustard oil which is great for hair growth and repair - and said it's common for asian women to treat their hair that way.
So i'll definitely give it a try, as my hair isn't afro texture/tight curls.
Reply 1523
I'm disappointed at Ebuwas' recent contribution.
Reply 1524
Original post by Yawn11
I'm disappointed at Ebuwas' recent contribution.

Why?
Reply 1525
Original post by Ebuwa
Why?

Cause those girls weren't all that :colonhash:
Reply 1526
Original post by Yawn11

I'm sorry , you post pics
Original post by Yawn11

Original post by Yawn11

Different strokes for different folks, ain't it?
Original post by + polarity -
high standards

i know.
Original post by Miu-Miu

Original post by Miu-Miu

She's so pretty, I like her. :smile:

Her lips are crumpled, wth
Reply 1530
Original post by + polarity -
Her lips are crumpled, wth

It's called pouting idk :erm:

Crumpled lips is even worse than the pointy elbows excuse wtf.
Reply 1531
Original post by Miu-Miu
It's called pouting idk :erm:

Crumpled lips is even worse than the pointy elbows excuse wtf.

It is a bit crumpled on the right hand side. Either way she is pretty
Original post by lollypop036
yes yes yess.. i just went natural and i love it

and i disagree with whoever said its become maintstream. i do see quite a few more natural sistas but NOWHERE near the number of girls wearing weaves... like the amount of girls wearing weaves in london now is crazy. it's like a miracle to see a lot of girls' real hair. and i still get negative comments about my hair from black people. so no, i don't think its become mainstream at all..

Wow. You are SO pretty. I swear, you are actually stunning imo. I haven't seen any pictures of you with weave but I KNO you look prettier natural. I honestly think you are so pretty and have a really pretty smile. I'm starting to think I'm sounding a bit patronising but I genuinely think you are beautiful. :tongue:
I certainly appreciated the black girls of France :love:

I did not see a single bad weave, only well-kept hair; no-one who'd left the house looking like Charizard, and the backoff... c'était magnifique!

Such beauty :daydreaming:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ilovefashion90
Wow. You are SO pretty. I swear, you are actually stunning imo. I haven't seen any pictures of you with weave but I KNO you look prettier natural. I honestly think you are so pretty and have a really pretty smile. I'm starting to think I'm sounding a bit patronising but I genuinely think you are beautiful. :tongue:

aww that is so sweet haha, thank you
OM NOM NOM

great thread
Reply 1537

Reply 1538
Original post by Ebuwa

What happened to her other leg?

That photo must have been photo-shopped to death. Beautiful woman though.
Ahhhhh Black girls are so beautiful man:love:

Latest