The Student Room Group

Third year

Hi.
I have just completed my second year of a two year foundation degree course. I have been accepted at a different university for a top up year for a full BA HONOURS.

I have tried to apply online via my student loan account page and have been directed to answering the eligibility questions which when I have it says I cannot apply through there. I rang and spoke to someone who advised I needed to apply as a new student for my third year as the system recognises that my foundation degree i coming to an end.

I have then tried to continue as a new student but says I am already registered and again I have rung them again and now they are saying they don't know or understand what I need to do !

Can anyone help PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
Original post by shezbo40
Hi.
I have just completed my second year of a two year foundation degree course. I have been accepted at a different university for a top up year for a full BA HONOURS.

I have tried to apply online via my student loan account page and have been directed to answering the eligibility questions which when I have it says I cannot apply through there. I rang and spoke to someone who advised I needed to apply as a new student for my third year as the system recognises that my foundation degree i coming to an end.

I have then tried to continue as a new student but says I am already registered and again I have rung them again and now they are saying they don't know or understand what I need to do !

Can anyone help PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

You probably need to send Student Finance a Change of Circumstances form detailing either to change your course details, or to cancel your active application so you can start a new one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending