The Student Room Group

Can't Change My Student Finance Application?

Hi guys,

Basically, I'm currently at a different University (First year) I'm dropping out and going to Warwick to study Biology for 3 years, so obviously need to change my course details, however the button to change it is greyed out. I even clicked "no" when it asked if I was going to be studying at the same Uni next year and it just won't let me change it.

I have the PN1 form but as I'm at Uni and the deadline is in 19 days I'm worried about sending it back home for my parents to include their financial details (Again) and getting it back to them in time
I sent them a letter a couple of weeks ago and they haven't yet replied and I just don't know what to do?
Reply 1
Have you tried calling them up? Contrary to popular belief, they can often be pretty helpful, so it's worth a shot.
Gonna call up tomorrow, hope they can be useful..
Reply 3
Ive got exactly the same problem. Did it all sort out in the end? and how did you do it?
Original post by Dan)
Ive got exactly the same problem. Did it all sort out in the end? and how did you do it?

You need to fill in a Change of Circumstances form and send it to Student Finance to cancel your old active application.
Original post by Dan)

They just told me to give me them my new details and complete my current application with the incorrect ones on it and they'll change it all apparently.
Reply 6
Original post by PhoenixFortune
You need to fill in a Change of Circumstances form and send it to Student Finance to cancel your old active application.

Any idea where these forms are obtainable?
Original post by kaukaumooo
Any idea where these forms are obtainable?

See this page.

The 2011/12 forms aren't available yet, but will be soon.
Reply 8
Ok, thanks. any idea on when the 2011/12 forms are made available as I would prefer to start my course in this September rather than having to wait another year.
Cant understand why there not available sooner or do Student Finance just like to make things awkward for us.
Reply 9
I need help I have answered a question wrong on my student finance application and I don't know how to change it.

Please help, it on my mothers commitments I have said that there is another child in higher education other than me and there isn't. how do I change it ???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending