The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Finally someone who has got the same opinion!... Her features aren't pretty at all. It's just that her dress at the royal wedding looked good on her and that's it
Reply 41
She's not ugly, just not exactly stunning. Kate's definitely prettier but Pippa's still average.
Reply 42
All i know is that pippa looks ugly as hell next to kate.
Why does everyone worship her? she has such a weird, distorted face.
Reply 43

You have to be pretty ugly if you look 47 at 27.
Reply 44
I prefer Kippa. Kate's head, Pippa's body.
Reply 45
She's a pretty ugly person. Sometimes she looks good, other times not so much.
Reply 46
I think the problem is actually her makeup. She needs to do her eye makeup differently. You see, she currently draws a hard line all the way around her eyes, which makes them look beady and small, giving her an older and harder appearance. Its been bugging me tremendously! I think a makeup artist has gotten a hold of Kate, improving her look a little. Pippa needs to do NO under eye liner, rather take a brush and dust a SOFT line underneath with a lighter shadow in the inner corner, then make her accent shadow more accentuated at the outer corners of her eyelids with a good defining lash line (they call this a "tightline"). Seriously, I bet we'd all think she IS pretty if someone would just get a hold of her and fix her makeup!!!
Good with make-up, otherwise no :colonhash:
Reply 48
In my opinion she is actually quite hard to look at, I saw her image on a Yahoo News Article earlier and it put me off what I was eating, and made me quesy...

Original post by Silver Arrow
Am i the only one who thinks she's ugly? Seriously her face is pretty revolting, she has bags under her eyes and looks about 40. Her ass is flat. I don't get why losers are worshipping her.
Kate is actually beautiful if a little bit on the skinny side. She looks very classy and elegant whilst Pippa is the runt of the litter.
Thoughts??

sHE HAS NO LIPS!!!!
Reply 50
Original post by No Man

You have to be pretty ugly if you look 47 at 27.

If someone took a photo of your face while you were having a shyt, would you look sexy. The press take candid photos, catching people unaware.
Reply 51
Original post by Nigel9
If someone took a photo of your face while you were having a shyt, would you look sexy. The press take candid photos, catching people unaware.

She wasn't having a ****e in either of those photos.

Either way, you get loads more people just walking town the street like she was that are better looking than her.
Reply 52

She's not as pretty as kate but she is quite pretty :smile:
Edit: I maybe saying she's not all that because she reminds me of someone i hate :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Both women look ordinary, which isn't bad - it is perfectly ok.

However, no one would bother had Kate not changed her uni-ticket from Edinburgh to St Andrews for wooing Will. The difference between the Middleton sisters and girls like Chelsy Davy or Sofia Hellqvist (Sweden) is that the latter aren't pretty either, but at least they have some 'natural' sex-appeal, which the Middletons simply lack.

The problem I see, nonetheless, is that everyone cries 'They look gorgeous' which is not the fact. Every other woman on the street easily rivals with Kate's and Pippa's facial 'beauty'.
Reply 54
all women are beautiful :flower:
Original post by Skullblade
In my opinion she is actually quite hard to look at, I saw her image on a Yahoo News Article earlier and it put me off what I was eating, and made me quesy...

This killed me :lol:
Never heard of her until this thread
Reply 57
shows how the male mind functions really. get an average slender girl, fit her into a tighter-than-tight dress when you know shes going to be bending over a lot and viola half of Britain is madly in love with you.

then men wonder how so many women screw them out of their money time and time again, its easy - just bend over in front of them a lot or wear a lot of mini skirts or low cut tops and thats it - they lose their damn mind and become obsessed with you. lol
She's a 6 at least mate
She looks exactly like a girl I worked with once

PM me for the facebook profile

Latest