The Student Room Group

student finance

Was anyone else as stupid as me and applied for the wrong year?? just wondering as I seem to be the only one with these online application problems!!!! :-)
Reply 1
I started filling out the wrong year but only did a bit of the first section before I realised the mistake... you're not alone! :smile:
Reply 2
I applied for the wrong year last year as i'm taking a gap year and wanted to get it out of the way.

I just sent them everything they sent me back with a letter basically saying that i had applied for the wrong year. A week or so later i got an e-mail telling me that my application had been cancelled.

I've applied this year with no problems so far(very rare from what i've heard).

What online problems are you having exactly?
Reply 3
Original post by Ozzy2257

I applied for the wrong year last year as i'm taking a gap year and wanted to get it out of the way.

I just sent them everything they sent me back with a letter basically saying that i had applied for the wrong year. A week or so later i got an e-mail telling me that my application had been cancelled.

I've applied this year with no problems so far(very rare from what i've heard).

What online problems are you having exactly?

can't apply for the correct year as the other ones being processed, i've been told to send a paper application now!
Reply 4
Original post by Nessie31
can't apply for the correct year as the other ones being processed, i've been told to send a paper application now!

Have you actually rang them and they've told you this?

When i rang up i was told just to send it back.
Reply 5
Have you actually rang them and they've told you this?

When i rang up i was told just to send it back.

yep, also ran up a phone bill!! stupid phone kept cutting out when I finally got through to the advisors!
Reply 6
Original post by Nessie31
yep, also ran up a phone bill!! stupid phone kept cutting out when I finally got through to the advisors!

Oh that's messed up. It might be because you haven't got long left untill the deadline. I applied for the wrong year back in October-ish.

Hope you get it sorted matey! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending