The Student Room Group

OCR Salters B Chemistry F331 23th May 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Mr.Messy
upload it to somewhere like mediafire?

got it.. i uploaded to scribd.. good site :smile:
Reply 382
Click on the link.. and the paper is there.. Just scroll down. Plus theres loads of options on the black tool bar below.. have a play around with it.. make it full screen etc. If you got facebook, sign in with your account and then you can download it if you want. :biggrin:
Original post by manpowa
click on the link.. And the paper is there.. Just scroll down. Plus theres loads of options on the black tool bar below.. Have a play around with it.. Make it full screen etc. If you got facebook, sign in with your account and then you can download it if you want. :d

THANK YOU.

I'll +rep you when I can :biggrin:
Reply 384
Reply 385
The highest Grade Boundaries ive ever seen for F331 : 50 45 41 37 33

So 33 for an E and 50 for an A.

OCR with their ridiculous boundaries this year, have well and truly F*ucked us over.
Reply 386
how does this work? Is it 50/90?
Reply 387
Original post by Spepper90
how does this work? Is it 50/90?

Nope raw marks. so the paper was out of 60 and hence if you got 50 then itl be an A.. this is then converted into UMS, so from getting 50/60 youl get 72 UMS. This UMS is the same as last years paper 41/60 for an A. It makes it simple and fair.
Original post by Toshiya
Sorry, I'm not doing that stuff yet but I checked for you but they're only up there for F331 and F332.
You're welcome though :biggrin:

do u have the june 2011 f331 plz:smile:
Original post by jasmine124
do u have the june 2011 f331 plz:smile:

there you go :smile:
Original post by pakizrulez

Thank you soooooooooooooo much :smile:
Reply 391
Original post by pakizrulez

Wow, thanks! I've done this paper as my mock but haven't got hold of a digital copy.
Reply 392
Hey guys, wondering if anyone could help, why exactly do mixtures have a higher entropy? If the number of moles doesn't increase, and the state doesn't change? Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 393
Original post by Frankiej
Hey guys, wondering if anyone could help, why exactly do mixtures have a higher entropy? If the number of moles doesn't increase, and the state doesn't change? Thanks :biggrin:

Whenever I have seen a question about this in the past papers it's always said that it's because there are more ways of arranging the particles/more disorder when mixed than when not mixed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending