De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Accommodation at Filbert Village

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by purpleskies
Omg, HI! :biggrin: I'm in FI-C-61-4! Yay, I've found someone who's gonna be living with me! :biggrin: This is so cool What are you studying? I'm doing Politics and International Relations. Exciting stuff. *Mad dancing*

I'm in C 61 3!!! This is epic! I'm doing Psych, when you moving in?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by cbooth19
I'm in C 61 3!!! This is epic! I'm doing Psych, when you moving in?

Omg, brilliant! Now I know people in room 1, 2 (although she hasn't got back to me yet :/) and 3! :biggrin: I'm moving in on the 23rd, I'm so excited! I'm gonna inbox you!
Omg, brilliant! Now I know people in room 1, 2 (although she hasn't got back to me yet :/) and 3! :biggrin: I'm moving in on the 23rd, I'm so excited! I'm gonna inbox you!

Hey! You said your doing politics and international relations? (I'm commuting Unfortunatly) you are the only person I've found so far whos doing the same course as me! -jumps for joy-
Have you got any info regarding the course ie book list/time table??
I've not received anythin about my course or Freshers...
Original post by ninjascantswim
Hey! You said your doing politics and international relations? (I'm commuting Unfortunatly) you are the only person I've found so far whos doing the same course as me! -jumps for joy-
Have you got any info regarding the course ie book list/time table??
I've not received anythin about my course or Freshers...

Hi! :biggrin: I haven't got any information about the course, no. They used to have like a recommended reading link on their website for Politics and IR, but they've changed the website a bit and it's not there anymore! D: Check the post everyday for info about the course but they haven't sent a thing. They sent me stuff about freshers, though. There was a whole bunch of stuff in it, coupons for Dominos, leaflet for taxi service, letter about student insurance and this booklet thing which had info about what's going on during freshers week and a bit about the SU.

I'm gonna inbox you!
Hi! :biggrin: I haven't got any information about the course, no. They used to have like a recommended reading link on their website for Politics and IR, but they've changed the website a bit and it's not there anymore! D: Check the post everyday for info about the course but they haven't sent a thing. They sent me stuff about freshers, though. There was a whole bunch of stuff in it, coupons for Dominos, leaflet for taxi service, letter about student insurance and this booklet thing which had info about what's going on during freshers week and a bit about the SU.

I'm gonna inbox you!

I got the inureance stuff but nothing about Freshers... :frown:
Original post by ninjascantswim
I got the inureance stuff but nothing about Freshers... :frown:

Replied in the private message :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending