The Student Room Group

anyone doing buss1 tomorrow? (AQA)

Just wondering if any one on here was :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yup, I'm resitting it
Yeah same. You guys have any idea what's going to come up?
Reply 3
Original post by Terminator7t
Yeah same. You guys have any idea what's going to come up?

Im thinking Business Plans and Franchises

take a look at this http://www.tutor2u.net/BUSS1TopicTracker.pdf
Reply 4
help me how do i answer 15 mark question???? wat does analyse mean???
Original post by helpmekid
help me how do i answer 15 mark question???? wat does analyse mean???

Your kidding?
Reply 6
Your kidding?

what do you think will come up?
Reply 7
how do i answer a 15 mark question im not kidding
You should answer a 15 mark question with a "yes" or a "no" haha
Reply 9
yes lads lets rock and roll this ****
Original post by fidi64
what do you think will come up?

I think your right about Franchises and Business Plans. I have a feeling Raising Finance and something to do with Legal Structure will come up too
Original post by helpmekid
how do i answer a 15 mark question im not kidding

From what I've heard the Structure for a 15 mark question should resemble the following:

- Definition of Key Term
- 1st Par = point for
- 2nd par = point for
- 3rd par = point against
- 4th par = point against
- Evaluation - You must weight up both sides of an argument and come to a decision.

When you analyse something you examine it, by providing evidence for a point you had made etc.
Reply 12
I think your right about Franchises and Business Plans. I have a feeling Raising Finance and something to do with Legal Structure will come up too

Yh I think something to do with LTD and Sole traders will come up
Overdrafts
business plans, Budgets and franchises will come up

I'm feeling so sick right now I can't even revise :l
Oh and I think a stratified sampling definition will come up.
Reply 13
From what I've heard the Structure for a 15 mark question should resemble the following:

- Definition of Key Term
- 1st Par = point for
- 2nd par = point for
- 3rd par = point against
- 4th par = point against
- Evaluation - You must weight up both sides of an argument and come to a decision.

When you analyse something you examine it, by providing evidence for a point you had made etc.

This has actually helped so much, my teacher never showed my class how to answer essays instead we were thrown to the sharks with no hope. Oh wells, I am glad it is an afternoon exam :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Jessca
This has actually helped so much, my teacher never showed my class how to answer essays instead we were thrown to the sharks with no hope. Oh wells, I am glad it is an afternoon exam :smile:

Lol it's my only afternoon exam
My teacher is prob way worse once she just put on a random video about this factory which was 1 hour long!!! just to explain productivity no one learnt anything lol
Reply 15
Hey guys .. I think Budgets, something in the Transformation process and Legal structures is coming up.
Reply 16
Original post by QStah
Hey guys .. I think Budgets, something in the Transformation process and Legal structures is coming up.

What's transformation process??
Reply 17
Original post by POWW!
Lol it's my only afternoon exam
My teacher is prob way worse once she just put on a random video about this factory which was 1 hour long!!! just to explain productivity no one learnt anything lol

If we're arguing about bad teachers here, I win hands down. I have been taught: Price elasticity of demand, Cash flow and Break even!
The rest we were told to read out of the text book. Oh and we spent 6 lessons learning about someone who made a company called ''super jam''
Wonderful teaching.
Reply 18
Original post by POWW!
What's transformation process??

Think this is to do with inputs and outputs e.g. Land, Labour ect... makes goods/services/wastes/bi-products.
Reply 19
Original post by Jessca
If we're arguing about bad teachers here, I win hands down. I have been taught: Price elasticity of demand, Cash flow and Break even!
The rest we were told to read out of the text book. Oh and we spent 6 lessons learning about someone who made a company called ''super jam''
Wonderful teaching.

Lol fine you win >.< Although I'm not sure that's a good thing lol
have you started revising buss2 ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending