Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Battlefield 3

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
  • View Poll Results: after playing the beta will you be buying BF3?
    yes
    73.77%
    no
    26.23%

• 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Took down a Helicopter with an Anti tank launcher. So damn proud of myself for it :P. Two down 3 to go...
    On kharg island I seem to be a magnet to anyone flying a little bird, it's been good practice for knocking them down with rpg's.

I also had an insanely lucky kill on an attack helicopter of Wake Island as well, it was so lucky I apologised to the pilot for it. It was quite funny though, I was trying to hit a tank, misjudged the rocket drop and fired over the top of it just as the heli emerged over the bank behind it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Took down a Helicopter with an Anti tank launcher. So damn proud of myself for it :P. Two down 3 to go...
    Top tip: Play on Oman on the US side. Ultimate in trolling techniques is hiding on the large rock by their airfield, and when you see someone running to their attack heli (or jets for that matter), you can fire a rocket and take it out.

Somewhat spawn-raping, but all's fair in love and war.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keckers)
    On kharg island I seem to be a magnet to anyone flying a little bird, it's been good practice for knocking them down with rpg's.

I also had an insanely lucky kill on an attack helicopter of Wake Island as well, it was so lucky I apologised to the pilot for it. It was quite funny though, I was trying to hit a tank, misjudged the rocket drop and fired over the top of it just as the heli emerged over the bank behind it
    PRSO :mad:

Some of the things you see and do on battlefield are just so random and flueky. Part of the reason I love it so much.

Still not sure how I'm going to do the other 3 kills on this damn assignment. Ah well think I'll just get a friend to help.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    This gave me a hearty chuckle

• 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkhead)
    Anyone else seen the Armoured Kill trailer?

Being the pro tank driver I am, I'm looking forward to this.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    armored kill
    shivers of awesomeness. no lie. i am so pumped right nao
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    I only wish that AK came before CQ
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    I only wish that AK came before CQ
    This.
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    Something interesting is that most servers I see are vanilla BF3, there are a few B2K, but I haven't seen one CQ server without searching only for them.
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most infuriating thing ever: Being top on the leaderboard for your team, being an epic tank driver mother****er, get out to repair tank, some noob comes along and jumps in it and drives off and is blown up in 2 seconds.

This happens all the time, what the ****.

I'm also the only person whose status is updating in the Battle Feed. Buckle up guys.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got Premium today finally. I cant explain how much fun it is running around with a shotgun (M1014) on Conquest Domination on Ziba Tower and shredding opponents.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    Most infuriating thing ever: Being top on the leaderboard for your team, being an epic tank driver mother****er, get out to repair tank, some noob comes along and jumps in it and drives off and is blown up in 2 seconds.

This happens all the time, what the ****.
    I was out on foot on Kharg Island near the petrol station and saw an enemy tank. He was at a distance where he could just drive after me and run me over. Instead he got out, my friend behind the tank shot him, and took his tank. Epic.

I can't get along with the tanks just yet. I seem to be best with the choppers so far...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Guys does anyone wanna play together? i have the pc edition, premium. Skype avail. add me, turbolubo. none of my rl friends play bf3 , and its not fun alone xD
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubus)
    Guys does anyone wanna play together? i have the pc edition, premium. Skype avail. add me, turbolubo. none of my rl friends play bf3 , and its not fun alone xD
    Have you joined the TSR platoon?

I don't think we (the platoon) have played together yet but it is certainly a possibility.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott1541)
    Have you joined the TSR platoon?

I don't think we (the platoon) have played together yet but it is certainly a possibility.
    link pls?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubus)
    link pls?
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5241360917421/
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about picking up BF3 for my Xbox 360 for a while now. I saw HMV selling it new for £25. Is it worth it? I'm just interested in the multiplayer BTW.

Played BC2 and loved it but was wary of BF3 after that terrible open beta.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaz Man)
    I was thinking about picking up BF3 for my Xbox 360 for a while now. I saw HMV selling it new for £25. Is it worth it? I'm just interested in the multiplayer BTW.

Played BC2 and loved it but was wary of BF3 after that terrible open beta.
    For 25 pounds I'd definitely get it. It's better than BC2 and there are still 3 DLCs coming out in the next 9 months
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ive got it on xbox360.....anyone fancy a game tomorow night?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I really miss not having below radar for the attack helicopter, had on 360 but when I transitioned to PC it is difficult to build up a good score without it.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 6, 2013
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.