The Student Room Group

Edexcel M1/C1 2011 exam clash

I sat C1 in January and have decided to re-take it. I am due to sit it this Wednesday, the same day I am also sitting M1. They are both scheduled for the morning though.

I don't really know which one I'll sit first or really whats going to happen at all. I have heard that because the combined time of the 2 exams is not more than 3 hours then I'll have to sit them back to back but I don't know if that's true or not...:confused:

I'm sure someone else out there is in the same position as me...any help???
you just do one after the other. I did the same back in january, when i had C1 and C2 on the same day
Reply 2
You'll sit them back to back. My college is giving us C1 first, then M1, but I'm not sure if it'll be the same for you.
Reply 3
Yeah it's the same for me. Make sure the exam officer knows about your situation and you might be able to choose which paper you do first, but yeah you're going to have to sit them back to back.
Reply 4
How did it go? I had this clash as well but I was told before I could stay in isolation all day and when she found out that I should really take them back to back she said she had to let me stay in isolation as I would have planned revision around it or something :\
But was it okay for you? :smile:
Reply 5
kbbk
#

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending