Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

pretty little liars

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love Spencer! she's the strongest member of the group, and she knows what she wants :L

I'm soooooo in love with Ezra, Ian Hard is super fit ♥
    • 110 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ezra is a pedo.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemolitionLovers)

:eek: but, but, but they're so cute! I can see where you're coming from though
    I just think they're pathetic and cringeworthy. Ezra's constipated face and Aria never getting a proper storyline.

The only couple I somewhat like are Hanna and Caleb. Spencer and Toby bore me to death. Even more so than Ezria and Aria. Because with them there is
    always a possibility that someone might show up and give Ezra a good punch in the face.

It's a shame Jason is so creepy. I think Lucas is adorable though.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've just started watching this week, currently on season one's finale. I think Spencer and Hanna are my favourites so far, Aria and the whole thing with her teacher is really irritating to me though.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Awkward moment when you have to find a new source for PLL tomorrow cause megavideo has gone. ah well it served me well! *Hopes there's more HMC in this episode*
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to watch this after my exam this afternoon.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makingamemory)
    Awkward moment when you have to find a new source for PLL tomorrow cause megavideo has gone. ah well it served me well! *Hopes there's more HMC in this episode*
    if you want i can PM you the link

Spoiler:
    Show
    The episode was ok, the Aria and Ezra thing is getting :boring: That guy That Aria is friends with seems suspicious. Where the hell did the whole Jenna and Whatshisface come from, but it wasn't a shock. How did Jenna know Spencer was by the lift unless her eyesight is slowly coming back. The video seems interesting but there wasn't much info only that there's more videos to be found. I doubt Gareth is A since they are making it to obvious like they did with Lucas.
    I feel sorry for Spencer but she did it just to protect Tobey.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahaha same I've used a variety of sources previously though, none of them as good quality as megavideo though
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    if you want i can PM you the link
    Could you please?
    awww the nonono cat LOL
    Ahahahaha same I've used a variety of sources previously though, none of them as good quality as megavideo though
    I know! I used to spend days watch TV shows on there.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Could you please?
    awww the nonono cat LOL

I know! I used to spend days watch TV shows on there.

Project free tv still has working links

I love Ezra and Aria... definitely my favourite couple.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    http://watchseries.eu/serie/pretty_little_liars

here you go. You can choose from a variety of sources. Enjoy!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    http://watchseries.eu/serie/pretty_little_liars

here you go. You can choose from a variety of sources. Enjoy!
    Thank you Dunno why I didnt think of that, I use that website for Gilmore Girls lol

(Original post by Samus2)

Thank you!

*Is so going to be late to maths in 40mins*
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

What did I tell you? Holden IS gay! OR maybe he's dating Maya? I mean we got a hint that she's bi. So many possibilities!! lol anyway, this episode was a bit better than the previous one. Toby leaving town was unnecessary. I mean if you really cared and loved someone, you would go up to them and confront them, not leave town!

Ezra and Aria's relationship is getting complicated, but I think Aria's mom would eventually find out and help the 2 keep it a secret. I think Jenna is having her eye sight restored back soon. I highly doubt she, Jason, Ian, or that cop guy killed Allison. I think while they were filming themselves (well Ian was anyway), A was filming them at the same time. And I heard in the books Allison has a twin called Courtney. Maybe Allison was the nice one and Courtney killed Allison and really is A? Possibility. Also, I think Spencer and that doctor will get together. Btw whatever happened to Emily's old gf, not Maya, the blonde one?

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Dunno why I didnt think of that, I use that website for Gilmore Girls lol

Thank you!

*Is so going to be late to maths in 40mins*
    you're welcome
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samus2)

Thank you! I was worried they didn't keep it up to date but I'll use them now
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

OR maybe he's dating Maya? I mean we got a hint that she's bi. So many possibilities!! lol anyway, this episode was a bit better than the previous one. Toby leaving town was unnecessary. I mean if you really cared and loved someone, you would go up to them and confront them, not leave town!

Ezra and Aria's relationship is getting complicated, but I think Aria's mom would eventually find out and help the 2 keep it a secret. I think Jenna is having her eye sight restored back soon. I highly doubt she, Jason, Ian, or that cop guy killed Allison. I think while they were filming themselves (well Ian was anyway), A was filming them at the same time. And I heard in the books Allison has a twin called Courtney. Maybe Allison was the nice one and Courtney killed Allison and really is A? Possibility. Also, I think Spencer and that doctor will get together. Btw whatever happened to Emily's old gf, not Maya, the blonde one?

What did I tell you? Holden IS gay!

He said he wasn't :confused:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    mmmm Tyler looked hot when Gareth was talking to him. Awwww Toby! DAMN IT why didn't Ezra leave her, it would have made a better story line! Or, it should have been Ella pulls up with her car, asks WTF is going on, then Ezra turns up and Ella loses it with him. (Then morphs into Piper and blows him up )

Spoiler:
    Show

What did I tell you? Holden IS gay! OR maybe he's dating Maya? I mean we got a hint that she's bi. So many possibilities!! lol anyway, this episode was a bit better than the previous one. Toby leaving town was unnecessary. I mean if you really cared and loved someone, you would go up to them and confront them, not leave town!

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah Ella wouldn't agree with it, he was her colleague and went behind her back with her 16 year old daughter.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    The timeline on this show is beyond messed up.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    mmmm Tyler looked hot when Gareth was talking to him. Awwww Toby! DAMN IT why didn't Ezra leave her, it would have made a better story line! Or, it should have been Ella pulls up with her car, asks WTF is going on, then Ezra turns up and Ella loses it with him. (Then morphs into Piper and blows him up )

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah Ella wouldn't agree with it, he was her colleague and went behind her back with her 16 year old daughter.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Who's Tyler? LOL at the Charmed reference

(Original post by Luceria)
    The timeline on this show is beyond messed up.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking as well but in a interview they said that a whole series meant to be within 6 weeks :lolwut:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    What did I tell you? Holden IS gay!

He said he wasn't :confused:
    denial?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 11, 2013
New on TSR

'Stalking pages' have changed!

Find other uni applicants with University Connect

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.