Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

pretty little liars

Announcements Posted on
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a bit of a boring episode compared to last weeks but soon "A" will be revealed or at least one of them.

(Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No I dont think it's Melissa who took the gun! Why? Because the gun was stolen by A a couple of episodes back if u remember and Melissa wasn't even in town! They just want us to think that she did so we can suspect she's A Also, for some reason, I think that we're all gonna be disappointed when we find out who A is, because it's not really going to be someone shocking. Lastly, I have this really strange feeling that Spencer's mom was the one who killed Allison. And her husband is simply trying to cover it up OR he just doesnt suspect anything. She might have killed Allison because she had enough of all the troubles she was causing and because she knew about Jason being the son of her husband maybe? But one thing is for sure, Spencer's mom really really hates Allison, and this is evident every time she talks to the liars' mothers about Allison. It's so obvious that she loathes Allison, which makes her the perfect suspect for Allison's murder!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree I thought it was her in the episode when they were having a sleep over. She really hates Alison plus she has a manly figure and she's also a lawyer so knows what evidence to hide. It;s obviously someone related or connected to Spencer's family. And A didn't even break into the office to get the gun so the person obviously had the key.
    But I do think the person who murdered Alison is not the same as "A"

(Original post by alexsasg)
    BEFORE ANYONE READS THIS, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO SPOILERS SO BEWARE.
    x
    spoiler is

[ spoiler ] (enter text) [/ spoiler] without the spaces
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)

spoiler is

[ spoiler ] (enter text) [/ spoiler] without the spaces
    Ooh, thanks!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    quick question btw. Am I the ONLY guy who watches this SHOW??!!! :confused:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    quick question btw. Am I the ONLY guy who watches this SHOW??!!! :confused:
    I really doubt you are I can imagine it is many people's guilty pleasure. Most of my male friends have seen the characters and want to watch it because they're attractive anyway :rolleyes:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Poor Byron Love Mike, glad he's emerged again. Melissa is definitely not A, way too obvious. She probably knows too much, but I don't think she's A, nor Ali's murderer. Who's the guy at the end who thought Aria was Vivian?

Think Ashley and Ella might need the power of three for this one.... (okay I'll leave) LOL
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Guys google 'why "A" might be Ezra fitz' and click the facebook link. There is a pretty convincing theory on why Ezra might be A and it has got me seriously convinced. Read it !! And I think he's somehow got Mike to work for him in some way or other.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ella is definitely not going to die, Marlene King has confirmed that Holly Combs is returning for season 3.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkeyMunkey)
    Guys google 'why "A" might be Ezra fitz' and click the facebook link. There is a pretty convincing theory on why Ezra might be A and it has got me seriously convinced. Read it !! And I think he's somehow got Mike to work for him in some way or other.
    Had a skim over it, will read in detail later. Very convincing! I'll be sad if he's A
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    OMG! These kinda convinced me that Ezra might be A!!!!!!

- During the overly-dramatic-running-in-slow-motion Ezria kiss in 202, Ezra is stroking Aria’s face with both hands. At the end of the episode, A does the exact same thing to the puppy’s face.

- At the homecoming dance in episode 6, Alex and Spencer visit the fortune teller. The fortune teller says that there is “something wrong with this couple, that they are a bad match…there is darkness in him, maybe even violence or vengeance.” During this, they show Aria running after Ezra as well as Toby and Emily. Spencer assumes that the fortune teller means Toby. Now that we know Toby is innocent, Ezra looks suspicious.

- The poem A tells Aria to read is by Ezra Fitz.

- Owns a typewriter. A wrote the letter to Ella using a typewriter.

- In episode 2 as Aria is leaving the coffee shop in the rain, right before Ezra picks her up, a store is shown called “Hardware Keyes.” The “K” is almost entirely cut off by a pole in front of the sign, so it looks more like “eyes.” The song playing in the background is called “Fresh Pair Of Eyes.” These are the first of many nods at eyes pertaining to both Ezra and A.

- At the dance-a-thon, Ella greeted A in a friendly manner, as though she knew them personally. When she said, “Hi! Number 32, coming right up. Here you go…hope you had a good time tonight!” in a knowing sort of tone. She probably thought that him and Simone had fun together since she was trying to set them up.

- In episode 212, the waitress at the diner calls A “pretty eyes” in a flirtatious voice. Yet another nod to eyes.

- Remember when Ella gave A their jacket and gloves at the end of the Dance-A-Thon in episode 14? A was number 32. Well, Ezra's apartment number is 3B...and 'B' is the 2nd letter of the alphabet. So 3B = 32. A clue from the producers...

*****I just remembered that A also sent Aria's dad a message telling him "I know where your daughter would be tonight"

MAYBE just MAYBE Ezra did this so he could end his relationship with Aria soon?

Oh and this seriously intrigued me!!! ---> Executive producer Marlene King tweeted that she’s known since writing her first scene in the pilot episode who A is. That may be why it’s Aria who does the “shhh” face in the intro.

God! Imagine if Ezra does turn out to be A! I've always thought the possibility of him being A. And now all those clues fit in perfectly. But the question is, what motive would Ezra have by doing this? What would he gain from all of this???
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemolitionLovers)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ella is definitely not going to die, Marlene King has confirmed that Holly Combs is returning for season 3.
    So glad Ella wont die!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG! These kinda convinced me that Ezra might be A!!!!!!

- During the overly-dramatic-running-in-slow-motion Ezria kiss in 202, Ezra is stroking Aria’s face with both hands. At the end of the episode, A does the exact same thing to the puppy’s face.

- At the homecoming dance in episode 6, Alex and Spencer visit the fortune teller. The fortune teller says that there is “something wrong with this couple, that they are a bad match…there is darkness in him, maybe even violence or vengeance.” During this, they show Aria running after Ezra as well as Toby and Emily. Spencer assumes that the fortune teller means Toby. Now that we know Toby is innocent, Ezra looks suspicious.

- The poem A tells Aria to read is by Ezra Fitz.

- Owns a typewriter. A wrote the letter to Ella using a typewriter.

- In episode 2 as Aria is leaving the coffee shop in the rain, right before Ezra picks her up, a store is shown called “Hardware Keyes.” The “K” is almost entirely cut off by a pole in front of the sign, so it looks more like “eyes.” The song playing in the background is called “Fresh Pair Of Eyes.” These are the first of many nods at eyes pertaining to both Ezra and A.

- At the dance-a-thon, Ella greeted A in a friendly manner, as though she knew them personally. When she said, “Hi! Number 32, coming right up. Here you go…hope you had a good time tonight!” in a knowing sort of tone. She probably thought that him and Simone had fun together since she was trying to set them up.

- In episode 212, the waitress at the diner calls A “pretty eyes” in a flirtatious voice. Yet another nod to eyes.

- Remember when Ella gave A their jacket and gloves at the end of the Dance-A-Thon in episode 14? A was number 32. Well, Ezra's apartment number is 3B...and 'B' is the 2nd letter of the alphabet. So 3B = 32. A clue from the producers...

*****I just remembered that A also sent Aria's dad a message telling him "I know where your daughter would be tonight"

MAYBE just MAYBE Ezra did this so he could end his relationship with Aria soon?

Oh and this seriously intrigued me!!! ---> Executive producer Marlene King tweeted that she’s known since writing her first scene in the pilot episode who A is. That may be why it’s Aria who does the “shhh” face in the intro.

God! Imagine if Ezra does turn out to be A! I've always thought the possibility of him being A. And now all those clues fit in perfectly. But the question is, what motive would Ezra have by doing this? What would he gain from all of this???
    I never ever even suspected Ezra till I read all of that, but I kind of want it to be someone else now because all the surprise would be gone if its him now that I have read that! They better have a good explanation though if he really is A!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I never ever even suspected Ezra till I read all of that, but I kind of want it to be someone else now because all the surprise would be gone if its him now that I have read that! They better have a good explanation though if he really is A!
    hahaha yeah. Well I hope it's him! His storyline is so boring...unless something interesting comes up
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    They are convincing, although I bet you could look into any character and come up with theories about why they could be A, as all the characters act sketchy on this show. I only hope it's him to end his and Aria's relationship.

(Original post by DemolitionLovers)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Woo Need my Ella fix.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love Aria and Ezra... always will and if it's Ezra I will probably weep! He's just so good looking :love:

But those theories sadly do fit but as someone said before - I guess you could do the same with any character...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-littl...-ezra-is-not-a

!!!

pretty-little-liars-spoiler-did-marlene-king-just-confirm-ezra-is-not-A
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Interview with Ezra on Feb 20

Pretty Little Liars Spoilers: Ian Harding Hints at Ezria's Future, Bigger Mysteries Than ''A'' in Finale

Ian Harding may have laughed when he discovered who “A” is on the Pretty Little Liars Season 2 finale (according to Lucy Hale [Aria]), but there won’t be many laughs for Ezria in the final episodes of the season.

In an interview with TVLine, Ian (Ezra Fitz) reveals that “some really juicy stuff...happens, especially in the last two episodes — so much that I almost don’t even want to talk about it because it’s just so good.”

Fortunately for us, he does talk about it, and we’ve rounded up some major spoilers from the interview here:

Byron closes in on Ezra. Ian says that Byron (Chad Lowe) will be “checking in” on Ezra, which will lead to an incredibly “tense” conversation between the two men in Aria’s life. But apparently something a little more complicated than “more of the same” happens when Byron does his checking. “Something happens and there’s a switch, so one of us decides to no longer keep up the facade [of hiding the relationship].” What kind of “switch” could this be? Maybe Byron mistakenly thinks Aria is secretly seeing someone else?

Ezria will never be at peace. “There will never be a moment — not until maybe the series is done for good — where they can relax.” Well, PLL wouldn’t really be the same if Ezria got hitched, moved to New Orleans, and sat around an apartment reading and rubbing each other’s feet all day, would it? But, Ian says, “things get a little more solidified in where they stand together, as a couple.

Speaking of New Orleans... Ezra isn’t turning down that job opportunity so fast, at least not just because Byron’s offer is less based on his teaching ability and more based on his departure from Rosewood. “[Ezra] still wants it because it’s a really good job. It will move his career eight years ahead of schedule,” says Ian. “This puts Aria off a little bit because she thinks it’s a no-brainer to turn it down, but Ezra is a little like, ‘Well...’” Maybe Ezra’s rumored absence has to do with him scoping out the Big Easy?

Okay, enough about love — what about “A”?! Unlike PLL producer Lisa Cochran-Neilan, who told Wetpaint Entertainment that the audience will be “screaming at their TVs” during the Season 2 finale, Ian says that “People will be pleasantly surprised.” He does admit that he was “kind of shocked,” though.

But perhaps most intriguing is Ian’s hint that finding out “A”’s identity is “not even the biggest part of the episode — which really says something. There must be something huge in this finale if revealing who ‘A’ is isn’t the biggest shocker.”

We agree, Ian! Are we the only ones who are actually getting legitimately nervous for the final episodes of PLL Season 2? But we also can’t wait!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    A will be revealed in 2 more epsiodes! :O
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Javilionaire)
    A will be revealed in 2 more epsiodes! :O
    Finally! Another guy who watches the show!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Finally! Another guy who watches the show!
    Haha, a part from all the girl drama, it's a great show! I think A is Holden for some reason! His body shape matches the guy who attacked emily in the green house, plus the guy in the greenhouse seemed quite athletic. Also Holden had a huge bruise where the car hit him. It could've been the kickboxing but I think it was the car! (just my guess)
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Interview with Ezra on Feb 20

Pretty Little Liars Spoilers: Ian Harding Hints at Ezria's Future, Bigger Mysteries Than ''A'' in Finale

Ian Harding may have laughed when he discovered who “A” is on the Pretty Little Liars Season 2 finale (according to Lucy Hale [Aria]), but there won’t be many laughs for Ezria in the final episodes of the season.

In an interview with TVLine, Ian (Ezra Fitz) reveals that “some really juicy stuff...happens, especially in the last two episodes — so much that I almost don’t even want to talk about it because it’s just so good.”

Fortunately for us, he does talk about it, and we’ve rounded up some major spoilers from the interview here:

Byron closes in on Ezra. Ian says that Byron (Chad Lowe) will be “checking in” on Ezra, which will lead to an incredibly “tense” conversation between the two men in Aria’s life. But apparently something a little more complicated than “more of the same” happens when Byron does his checking. “Something happens and there’s a switch, so one of us decides to no longer keep up the facade [of hiding the relationship].” What kind of “switch” could this be? Maybe Byron mistakenly thinks Aria is secretly seeing someone else?

Ezria will never be at peace. “There will never be a moment — not until maybe the series is done for good — where they can relax.” Well, PLL wouldn’t really be the same if Ezria got hitched, moved to New Orleans, and sat around an apartment reading and rubbing each other’s feet all day, would it? But, Ian says, “things get a little more solidified in where they stand together, as a couple.

Speaking of New Orleans... Ezra isn’t turning down that job opportunity so fast, at least not just because Byron’s offer is less based on his teaching ability and more based on his departure from Rosewood. “[Ezra] still wants it because it’s a really good job. It will move his career eight years ahead of schedule,” says Ian. “This puts Aria off a little bit because she thinks it’s a no-brainer to turn it down, but Ezra is a little like, ‘Well...’” Maybe Ezra’s rumored absence has to do with him scoping out the Big Easy?

Okay, enough about love — what about “A”?! Unlike PLL producer Lisa Cochran-Neilan, who told Wetpaint Entertainment that the audience will be “screaming at their TVs” during the Season 2 finale, Ian says that “People will be pleasantly surprised.” He does admit that he was “kind of shocked,” though.

But perhaps most intriguing is Ian’s hint that finding out “A”’s identity is “not even the biggest part of the episode — which really says something. There must be something huge in this finale if revealing who ‘A’ is isn’t the biggest shocker.”

We agree, Ian! Are we the only ones who are actually getting legitimately nervous for the final episodes of PLL Season 2? But we also can’t wait!
    What could be bigger than finding out who A is?!

I'm thinking one of the four girls is pregnant, haha

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 11, 2013
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.