(Original post by satisfactionatlast)
OMG! These kinda convinced me that Ezra might be A!!!!!!
- During the overly-dramatic-running-in-slow-motion Ezria kiss in 202, Ezra is stroking Aria’s face with both hands. At the end of the episode, A does the exact same thing to the puppy’s face.
- At the homecoming dance in episode 6, Alex and Spencer visit the fortune teller. The fortune teller says that there is “something wrong with this couple, that they are a bad match…there is darkness in him, maybe even violence or vengeance.” During this, they show Aria running after Ezra as well as Toby and Emily. Spencer assumes that the fortune teller means Toby. Now that we know Toby is innocent, Ezra looks suspicious.
- The poem A tells Aria to read is by Ezra Fitz.
- Owns a typewriter. A wrote the letter to Ella using a typewriter.
- In episode 2 as Aria is leaving the coffee shop in the rain, right before Ezra picks her up, a store is shown called “Hardware Keyes.” The “K” is almost entirely cut off by a pole in front of the sign, so it looks more like “eyes.” The song playing in the background is called “Fresh Pair Of Eyes.” These are the first of many nods at eyes pertaining to both Ezra and A.
- At the dance-a-thon, Ella greeted A in a friendly manner, as though she knew them personally. When she said, “Hi! Number 32, coming right up. Here you go…hope you had a good time tonight!” in a knowing sort of tone. She probably thought that him and Simone had fun together since she was trying to set them up.
- In episode 212, the waitress at the diner calls A “pretty eyes” in a flirtatious voice. Yet another nod to eyes.
- Remember when Ella gave A their jacket and gloves at the end of the Dance-A-Thon in episode 14? A was number 32. Well, Ezra's apartment number is 3B...and 'B' is the 2nd letter of the alphabet. So 3B = 32. A clue from the producers...
*****I just remembered that A also sent Aria's dad a message telling him "I know where your daughter would be tonight"
MAYBE just MAYBE Ezra did this so he could end his relationship with Aria soon?
Oh and this seriously intrigued me!!! ---> Executive producer Marlene King tweeted that she’s known since writing her first scene in the pilot episode who A is. That may be why it’s Aria who does the “shhh” face in the intro.
God! Imagine if Ezra does turn out to be A! I've always thought the possibility of him being A. And now all those clues fit in perfectly. But the question is, what motive would Ezra have by doing this? What would he gain from all of this???