Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

pretty little liars

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What about Mike? Not being A but being involved. Remember he went on the whole breaking into people's homes and stealing.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GQ.)
    What about Mike? Not being A but being involved. Remember he went on the whole breaking into people's homes and stealing.
    Mike would be a good candidate. We haven't really seen him for aaaages and I'd even forgotten about him! Did we ever find out why did the breaking and entering stuff? Maybe A was blackmailing him or maybe he's one of A's helpers.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DemolitionLovers)
    Maybe the thing about A is just that A is evil, that way A doesn't need any motivation. They just enjoy ****ing with people's lives.
    Aria might have a split personality and schizophrenia! She might not even know she's A when she's in "Aria Mode".

Just a thought

That idea could apply to anyone in the show to be honest...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    Even though I've seen it, it's best to put you're post in spoilers just so other people that are following it on TV aren't annoyed.

to do a spoiler [spoiler ] text [ / spoiler] without the spaces
    I edited it and did what you said and it didn't make a difference so..... :stupid: sorry
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Guess who's back bitches??? -A
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by --A)
    whatever A, no one cares.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by --A)
    Adele
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    More reason to think Aria is "A"
    Hannah says "A is going to smack us down" Aria shifts her eyes to the side then when Emily says "Because A might be the one that really killed Ali" Arias eyes shift to the side.
    Then when it's the Flashback with Jason holding the hockey stick that was buried it's only Aria, Spencer, Alison there and Arias eyes are all shifty again and she mocks Alison by saying "Maybe you like someone that plays hockey"
    When the police come to Arias house about Mike breaking into peoples house Aria looks re leaved like the police weren't there for her. Then Jason gives Aria a suspicious look like he knows what she did then Ezra looks at them. The Aria has this fear in her "eyes" but they make it seem like she's worried about Mike.
    Then when Aria and Jason are talking by the fireplace Aria says she blames herself for Mike acting out because her parents weren't giving him enough attention. Maybe her parents know what she did or at least her mum knows.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not long to go
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to be watching Season 3? After all the let down I'm still excited!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to be watching Season 3? After all the let down I'm still excited!
    Most certainly, I am sooo excited! Whos your favourite?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I will I already watched the first 10mins of the new episode soo excited!!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie5)
    I don't know at all!!! I always switch between them all! I think Toby's my favourite guy though.

(Original post by Nessie162)
    I will I already watched the first 10mins of the new episode soo excited!!
    Same! Not long to wait!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    When does it come out in America?? I literally cannot wait for this, I watched the first two series in the space of about 2 weeks! So addictive

I don't know at all!!! I always switch between them all! I think Toby's my favourite guy though.

Same! Not long to wait!
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie5)
    HALEB <3 Love them!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie21)
    HALEB <3 Love them!
    Haha yeah their sooo cute together
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expose)
    When does it come out in America?? I literally cannot wait for this, I watched the first two series in the space of about 2 weeks! So addictive
    The S3 premiere is tomorrow!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited for this! Although my excitement has gone slightly down in these last few days as I'm slightly obsessed with the show REVENGE but still totally hyped for the new series
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG forgot it's back today even though I can't see it until tomorrow :woo: all my other shows have started to end.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    OMG forgot it's back today even though I can't see it until tomorrow :woo: all my other shows have started to end.
    Same! Can't wait but as my fave shows end and come back in the fall, so e are coming back now, PLL, Teen Wolf, Jane by design, drop dead diva, The secret life of the American teenager. Thank the lord otherwise I would've died of boredom

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 11, 2013
New on TSR

What do you think of the BBC?

UK Parliament wants to hear your views

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.