Original post by Man G
me three!

you r THREE good at Mads!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by natty_d
Yup - I haven't got many friends about atm so I haven't had a decent party/drink in ages :frown:

I haven't drunk since I got back - pledged not to touch a drop til after exams and I've kept to that. Will have a few during the football Saturday to compensate for that though!!
Reply 62
where's my lenton and wortley crew?
Reply 63
Original post by cunningstunt87

I haven't drunk since I got back - pledged not to touch a drop til after exams and I've kept to that. Will have a few during the football Saturday to compensate for that though!!

How are exams going?

What's exam time like at Notts? :smile:
Reply 64
does anybody know anything about Nottingham Trent freshers?
Original post by natty_d
How are exams going?

What's exam time like at Notts? :smile:

I find exams fairly tough but then I'm quite laid back (read lazy) when it comes to revision.

Exam time sees the libraries get crammed at the start but gets emptier as the weeks progress (there's a 2 week window in January and 3 weeks in May) and the clubs are obviously the opposite - nightlife dies out a bit at the start of exam period but slowly gets back to normal as people finish. You can get 9 oclock (and possibly 1.30) Saturday exams but Sundays are a day of rest

Original post by tahira_d
does anybody know anything about Nottingham Trent freshers?

Probably best to start a thread in the Nottingham Trent forum :wink:
Reply 66
Anyone who hasn't joined the Facebook group yet? I can only recommend it to everyone!
Original post by alex5455
Im a gap yearer, doing bichem and in bgp, really looking forward to it, and the kayaking club, bit im most excited for :biggrin:

fellow scientist in BGP. can't wait to see you there :biggrin: wow kayaking never crossed my mind! :smile: fun fun fun.
Reply 68
Original post by NotSoCool.Fly
fellow scientist in BGP. can't wait to see you there :biggrin: wow kayaking never crossed my mind! :smile: fun fun fun.

what science are you doing?
Reply 69
Good luck with exams guys!
Reply 70
Original post by Flint_09
civil engineering :smile: wbu?

Art History :smile:
Original post by muffingg
Anyone who hasn't joined the Facebook group yet? I can only recommend it to everyone!

Twitter > Facebook

Original post by piglet29
Art History :smile:

Why?
Twitter > Facebook

Why?

Ooo what's your twitter?
Original post by yahyahyahs
Ooo what's your twitter?

Cunningstunt87

But like on TSR, I rarely post anything interesting
Cannot wait great uni :suith: :smile: new life here I come :smile:
Reply 75
Twitter > Facebook

Why?

What do you mean 'why?'
I keep having weird dreams sometimes not so good about lecturers/ accomodation when I sleep during the day - nightmares occurs lol

But thankfully that aint reality

Nottingham :love:

:biggrin:
Original post by piglet29
What do you mean 'why?'

I meant why take 'Art History' and not 'Art' or 'History'?
Reply 78
Anyone for Bioengineering masters this year?
Reply 79
I'm a gap-yearer, too! :smile:

You know what guys, I firmed my offer from Notts without actually having visited it. Less than 72 hours before I firmed it, I was on the brink of firming Birmingham. I wasn't even scared that I'd made the wrong choice. I went to Notts for the first time the other weekend and it was just the best weekend ever. I am so excited that it's just not funny! I'm even excited about packing for it and buying utensils and the like. What's wrong with me??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending