The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Yeah boi. Rip apart ma vajayjay.

FUARK!
Original post by Inzamam99
True, the amount of gossip within the Pakistani community when some girl married a Bengali man. Oh my days.....

this made me laugh :P so true!
Original post by HumiT
It depends on the family. On Saturday I went to my mum's cousin's wedding. He is pakistani and his bride was an arab. I know Pakistanis who have married africans, indians and white people. It's just down to the type of family and how open minded they are.

That's quite hard to happen as Arab's are even more restrictive than us :/
My families like proper Bengali...unless i look at cousins cousins....lucky you, u get to try all sorts of food :frown:
Why the massive grouping of us all into one homogeneous group?! Surely every woman is different, irrespective of origin or race?
Original post by HumiT
It depends on the family. On Saturday I went to my mum's cousin's wedding. He is pakistani and his bride was an arab. I know Pakistanis who have married africans, indians and white people. It's just down to the type of family and how open minded they are.

Tell me more about the Pakistanis that have married Indians. I want to hear some spicy tandoori chicken type love stories :smile:
I got negged because i mentioned the fact that some Indians and Pakistanis do fall in love. Not only in films like Veer Zaara, Heena and Agent Vinod but also in real life. They face obstacles, prejudice, hate from society and family but if they have true love they persevere and are not fazed by difficulties in the path. The red of my negged comment represents the blood, sweat and tears of those star crossed lovers who fall into such a fateful relatioship.
The inconvenient truth is that there are many, including here on tsr, that do not like or approve of such relationships. Despite what they think and the denial they have such relationships have existed in the past, they will exist in the present and in the future.
Reply 326
Original post by Iqbal007
That's quite hard to happen as Arab's are even more restrictive than us :/
My families like proper Bengali...unless i look at cousins cousins....lucky you, u get to try all sorts of food :frown:

I know loads of arabs who've married into other cultures :dontknow:
Aha the food well it's mostly been Pakistani...we all know asian food is da bomb :wink:
Original post by brownchocolateice
Tell me more about the Pakistanis that have married Indians. I want to hear some spicy tandoori chicken type love stories :smile:

Nothing spicy :sad: Just Pakistani muslim girl marries an Indian muslim guy...can't think of any more atm...

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending