The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dzeh
Asians are dirty racists.

Just because Asian Parents want their children to marry people of the same ethnic group or religion doesnt really make them racist, why would they prefer their children to marry people who dont understand the ethnic group/religion as much?
BS! My parents ran away and got married, i'm a free bird :biggrin:
Reply 122
Original post by surina_xxx
sure :wink:

Spread your legs then, I gonna get inside you.
Original post by ohm
Spread your legs then, I gonna get inside you.

easy there tiger :tongue:
hahaaaaaaa shaadi.com :tongue:
so are your parents like that?

Yeah Shaadi.com lol- I and quite a lot of my friends already have fake accounts on there set up by each other. Nothing like meeting a freshy on the internet :coma:

Na my parents and I only came here from Pakistan when I was around 10 so they are quite traditional in their attitudes. Mind you, I'll most likely end up going after a Pakistani girl anyway (so high chance she'd be Muslim by default) so my parents will be cool with it.

But only if our Shaadi doesn't work out that is. Aap meray ander jao gee?????? :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
This is certainly not the case. I am Indian and Indians consider high caste Indians to be superior to Whites. My parents would much rather I marry an Indian man than a White man. Marrying a White man would be an embarrassment to the family.

Indian idea of superiority:

High caste Indian >> White person >> Low caste Indian

I don't know where you White people get your delusional ideas about having 'high status' among other ethnic groups. :confused:

Atually I think some White people get confused because of the Indian obsession with fair skinned women. However, by 'fair skinned women', Indians are referring to olive skinned Indians, not women who are racially White.

Typical traditional Indian viewpoint:

"Light skinned" Indian woman = attractive, respectable, marriage-worthy
White woman = attractive, slutty, sex-worthy (not suitable for marriage)
Original post by Inzamam99
Yeah Shaadi.com lol- I and quite a lot of my friends already have fake accounts on there set up by each other. Nothing like meeting a freshy on the internet :coma:

Na my parents and I only came here from Pakistan when I was around 10 so they are quite traditional in their attitudes. Mind you, I'll most likely end up going after a Pakistani girl anyway (so high chance she'd be Muslim by default) so my parents will be cool with it.

But only if our Shaadi doesn't work out that is. Aap meray ander jao gee?????? :colone:

Spoiler

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply 127
easy there tiger :tongue:

I will be easy and painlessly smooth. You gonna enjoy, I promise. And now, OPEN YOUR LEGS!!!! please, ma 'aam.:smile:
Original post by ohm
I will be easy and painlessly smooth. You gonna enjoy, I promise. And now, OPEN YOUR LEGS!!!! please, ma 'aam.:smile:

according to your profile you are only 14years old....
Original post by ohm

Calm down boi.
Reply 130
according to your profile you are only 14years old....

I am 41. :smile: Not a paedo-bear though.
Original post by ohm
I am 41. :smile: Not a paedo-bear though.

I'm 16 you're too old
Reply 132
Calm down boi.

Sorry not into guys. Please, close your ass (and your mouth). :smile:
I'm asian and that is far from true everyone in my family like my cousins have married who every they wanted to and their parents havn't cared about race or anything

Being asian, I'd say you're pretty lucky! Most families aren't as liberal as that from what I've seen. Its great your family are like that though :smile:.
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh come on, you know you love all this attention really :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
This is certainly not the case. I am Indian and Indians consider high caste Indians to be superior to Whites. My parents would much rather I marry an Indian man than a White man. Marrying a White man would be an embarrassment to the family.

Indian idea of superiority:

High caste Indian >> White person >> Low caste Indian

I don't know where you White people get your delusional ideas about having 'high status' among other ethnic groups. :confused:

I am not "you white people". Way to lump everyone in with my "delusional" ideas.
I was mostly referring to white girlfriends, as of the asians that i know (yes, i don't know thousands of them), having a white girlfriend seems to be a bit of a trophy, like having a supermodel wife. Maybe having moved to the UK their ideals have been softened?

Judging by the neg, I imagine you must be mad, bro.:angry:
Reply 136
I'm 16 you're too old

I look better than Brad Pitt. :smile: Come here.
Original post by ohm
Sorry not into guys. Please, close your ass (and your mouth). :smile:

I can't now :frown: Well done you've opened it permanently.
Ah, you're asking a question. I thought you were giving me an order :fuhrer: Phew! :biggrin:
Original post by LettersFromTheSky
Being asian, I'd say you're pretty lucky! Most families aren't as liberal as that from what I've seen. Its great your family are like that though :smile:.

Are your parents not like that?

Oh come on, you know you love all this attention really :wink:

:wink: true

Original post by ohm
I look better than Brad Pitt. :smile: Come here.

hmmmm now that is tempting but your just as old as my dad