The Student Room Group

English Paper 2 GCSE AQA TODAY !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hehe, what poems do you think will come up?
Reply 21
powerpoint could be useful
Reply 22
Original post by king101
Hehe, what poems do you think will come up?

Probably Unrelated Incidents or Search for my Tongue
Reply 23
I hope search for my tounge, and how about theme? Btw thanks for poerpoint 101
Reply 24
Original post by Articaaa
Probably Unrelated Incidents or Search for my Tongue

Please be SFMT :biggrin::biggrin: but anyway,, if the question asks about descriptions, do i only comment on the language and words?? not the presentation and layout?? PLEASE HELP ME :biggrin::biggrin: thankssss
Reply 25
Original post by megank
Please be SFMT :biggrin::biggrin: but anyway,, if the question asks about descriptions, do i only comment on the language and words?? not the presentation and layout?? PLEASE HELP ME :biggrin::biggrin: thankssss

You don't need to talk about the presentation, I would talk about the imagery portrayed and if the layout is relevant you can talk about how the layout contributes to the description.
Reply 26
Original post by king101

Original post by king101
Can you send me the cluster 2 notes or post them...I revised cluster one pretty well but not cluster 2

You only need to do one cluster dont you?
i only know cluser 1!!
AHHH HELP YOUVE SENT ME INTO PANIC MODE!!!!
Reply 27
Original post by Articaaa
You don't need to talk about the presentation, I would talk about the imagery portrayed and if the layout is relevant you can talk about how the layout contributes to the description.

Okay :smile::smile: thank you so much !! I hope the question is about feelings for a place :P
Reply 28
I know only cluster 1 aswell, but you can cross compare..It might be better learning both sets so you can identity a poem easily..
Reply 29
Original post by KOWessex
i only know cluser 1!!

yep :tongue: you only need to know one cluster but some people have done both :tongue: don't worry :biggrin:
Reply 30
Original post by KOWessex
i only know cluser 1!!

You can learn both, it gives you a choice in questions you can answer.

Original post by megank
Okay :smile::smile: thank you so much !! I hope the question is about feelings for a place :P

That is okay. :h:

I want a question about prejudice. :colone:
Reply 31
Be creative, the exam board love original idea's that can be a bit wacky and out there, there's nothing worse than reading the same type of answer 500 times over!
Original post by bloomingblossoms
anyone have interpretations of 'and the water is hiding' in limbo?

anyone?
Reply 33
slaves are hiding maybe? What do you think limbo could be compared to hmm
Reply 34
anyone?

being enveloped by the silence maybe? I don't know, I do cluster 2.
Reply 35
anyone?

the slaves are trapped so deep in the ships they can no longer see the water??? idk :L
Reply 36
Thanks for the powerpoint ! I am so nervous, hope the questions are easy ones ! Good luck everyone anyway !!
Reply 37
Original post by kinho
Thanks for the powerpoint ! I am so nervous, hope the questions are easy ones ! Good luck everyone anyway !!

I am nervous too :/ since i messed up paper 1 completely, i need to do so well in this one to get an A:s Good luck to you :tongue:
Reply 38
Yes same to you!! :smile:. Btw I highly doubt it would be about feelings/place that was on June 09 paper...so its highly unlikley..
Reply 39
Anyone doing this exam, I recommend those Collins books...the bue ones, they really helped, and I got an A :smile:
Good luck to you all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending