The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jermaindefoe
:facepalm2: terrible play on words - but i love it!

Alright son, bad news for the spurs.. Chelsea bid 20mil for Modric?
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
Alright son, bad news for the spurs.. Chelsea bid 20mil for Modric?

I thought it was £22 million? Harry said it was too low anyway.

Original post by jermaindefoe
x

I also heard that Arsenal are apparently going to put in a bid for Defoe (it was the Mirror though so not entirely trustworthy)
That would be awkward.
Original post by badger-man

I also heard that Arsenal are apparently going to put in a bid for Defoe (it was the Mirror though so not entirely trustworthy)
That would be awkward.

I also heard that Nasri might go to Man Utd. :awesome:
Original post by spikeymike
Actually got the inFamous platinum. :ninja: Went back to Bro'hood earlier, it felt so slow. Still cant stand getting to lvl 50, just don't get enough points quickly. :facepalm2:

:s-smilie: That was quick, a minute ago you were saying you can't stand the evil save lol. :tongue:

What level are you now on Brotherhood? Have you looked at the other MP trophies?

That would be awkward.

Yep.. Not worth in my opinion. Worth about 15mil max.
Original post by Aj12
Noe. Not hardcore enough for it only on 51% trophies.

So far that is.....

Hopefully InFamous will be my first Plat :colone:
Reply 2026
Original post by In2deep
Hopefully InFamous will be my first Plat :colone:

Did you get it with the welcome back pack?
Original post by spikeymike
I also heard that Nasri might go to Man Utd. :awesome:

I know :sad:
Barca are planning another bid for Cesc too.
I know :sad:
Barca are planning another bid for Cesc too.

Carlos Vela is legend. Where will he be playing next season?
Original post by AugustWestie
:s-smilie: That was quick, a minute ago you were saying you can't stand the evil save lol. :tongue:

What level are you now on Brotherhood? Have you looked at the other MP trophies?

I did it, but can't stand it. :p:

Level 12. Got a MP trophy on that today by accident, double escape? :getmecoat:
Original post by Aj12
Did you get it with the welcome back pack?

Yeah, I would have never even thought about buying it. It has been a revelation tbh
Reply 2031
Original post by In2deep
Yeah, I would have never even thought about buying it. It has been a revelation tbh

Really good game. If you like it you might be interested in Prototype. Similar idea super powered guy in a big city (new york) although I think infamous is better.

What other game did you pick?
Original post by Aj12
Really good game. If you like it you might be interested in Prototype. Similar idea super powered guy in a big city (new york) although I think infamous is better.

What other game did you pick?

Ratchet and Clank obviously, childhood memories :daydreaming:
Reply 2033
Original post by In2deep
Ratchet and Clank obviously, childhood memories :daydreaming:

What did you think of it? Found it pretty poor personally. Really loved the other games which made it suck that much more

That would be awkward.

illusionary would most defs have to help me with a tsr name change in that instance :biggrin:
Original post by Aj12
What did you think of it? Found it pretty poor personally. Really loved the other games which made it suck that much more

Haven't even started the game :getmecoat:

I really haven't had any opportunities to play on the PS3 for a while, just an hour or two of COD late night every other night..

I would play InFamous/R&C but it's too late and I can't be bothered to play objective based games..
Reply 2036
Original post by In2deep
Haven't even started the game :getmecoat:

I really haven't had any opportunities to play on the PS3 for a while, just an hour or two of COD late night every other night..

I would play InFamous/R&C but it's too late and I can't be bothered to play objective based games..

How far have you got into Infamous?
Original post by Aj12

To be fair it was originally just a DLC game to bridge the gap between the other two PS3 R&C games. Similar type of thing to the GTA4 episodes they released.

Don't look at my avatar. :tongue: I'm not biased. :ninja:
Original post by Aj12
How far have you got into Infamous?

Finished Neon city and done about 15% of the Warren..
Original post by AugustWestie
To be fair it was originally just a DLC game to bridge the gap between the other two PS3 R&C games. Similar type of thing to the GTA4 episodes they released.

Don't look at my avatar. :tongue: I'm not biased. :ninja:

What?? :lolwut: :gah:

I'm seriously shocked I never noticed your avatar before :colondollar:

Latest