The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2040
Original post by In2deep
Finished Neon city and done about 15% of the Warren..

Damn trash bastards lol.
Reply 2041
Original post by AugustWestie
To be fair it was originally just a DLC game to bridge the gap between the other two PS3 R&C games. Similar type of thing to the GTA4 episodes they released.

Don't look at my avatar. :tongue: I'm not biased. :ninja:

I'm on to you:cool:

I have had that final game added to my list for awhile. Really need to find out what happened in the end lol.

When they first took clank from me:eek:
Oh yeah I know it's nothing to be disappointed with. Think it's 'cos I just missed out and I know that I'm more than capable of getting one as my grades show, I'm just incredibly lazy (as me and my tutor laughed about) and didn't revise well enough for a couple of exams. My GF got a first which I'm more happy about as she's going into academia. Ultimately it makes no diff for me as I already have my job at Deloitte! :gthumb:

Def got to actually do some work next year though. :frown:
Original post by Brotherhood
Oh yeah I know it's nothing to be disappointed with. Think it's 'cos I just missed out and I know that I'm more than capable of getting one as my grades show, I'm just incredibly lazy (as me and my tutor laughed about) and didn't revise well enough for a couple of exams. My GF got a first which I'm more happy about as she's going into academia. Ultimately it makes no diff for me as I already have my job at Deloitte! :gthumb:

Def got to actually do some work next year though. :frown:

what % did u get, i got 69 in year 2 and it was gutting to miss out on a first by 1% . when i go back i shall be working like a trooper to get a 1st - though unfortunately i cant see it happening :sigh:
Original post by jermaindefoe
what % did u get, i got 69 in year 2 and it was gutting to miss out on a first by 1% . when i go back i shall be working like a trooper to get a 1st - though unfortunately i cant see it happening :sigh:

67 but would have been bumped up with 1% more. As I said, I'm very much the write all essays the night before and revise for exams the morning of type. Based on the amount of work I've done I doubt I even deserve a third but I just have a knack for essay writing I guess. :wink:

I also didn't speak any Spanish on my year abroad which didn't help!

Oh well, it doesn't matter in the long term. Just got to look ahead now. I'm used to achieving high but no point dwelling on it as I've only got myself to blame and no one'll care in five years. It would have been nice and I'm more than capable but you need the work ethic too. Can't argue with cruising through the entirety of uni and coming out with a good 2:1 and a job when some of my good friends have worked so much harder and just missed 2:1s. Doubt I've put in more than a month of work cumulatively the whole degree.

And now I get to play my PS3 all Summer without feeling guilty!
Reply 2045
Guys, would any of you recommend this headset: Logitech-Vantage-USB-Headset

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Sony-PS3-Accessories/Logitech/Logitech-Vantage-USB-Headset-%28Sony-PS3%29
Original post by gunit123

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Sony-PS3-Accessories/Logitech/Logitech-Vantage-USB-Headset-%28Sony-PS3%29

Lol, did you not get one already?

:coma:
Original post by cambo211

Indeed, **** CoD tbh.
Original post by gunit123

If all you're looking for is something to talk to people with just get the offical PS3 Bluetooth headset. All you want really is a microphone isn't it?
Reply 2050
Need a decent Zombies player for call of the dead who has been to at least 20.
Bored today and exams pissed me off so i'm going to aim to get to about 30+
Original post by AugustWestie
If all you're looking for is something to talk to people with just get the offical PS3 Bluetooth headset. All you want really is a microphone isn't it?

Or cheaper and get a Jabra (BT2070 £10 eBay for me). :awesome:
Reply 2052

:nutcase:
Looks just as good on a console as on PC IMO.

Going to hand my last report of second year of uni later today. Then I can finally play COD again after a month off :colone: Although I may have a look for BF:BC2 in town after watching some gameplay earlier :tongue:
Can anyone help me find a good game to play I'm really getting bored of my ps3 at the moment; here are the ones that ive got below.

GTAV, Fifa 11, Medal of Honor : Airborne, Far Cry 2, Mercenaries 2,Gran Turismo3, Call of Duty (MW W@W MW2 BO), Infamous, Motorstorm (1&2), Heavenly Sword, Brothers in Arms HH, Flashpoint,Uncharted (1&2), Burnout Paradise, Grid, Red Dead Redemption, Little Big Planet, Prince of Persia, Fracture, Resistance(1&2), Bioshock(1&2), Killzone 2, Fallout (3&NV), Enslaved, Mirrors Edge, TC Endwar, Battlefield Bad Company ( dont like number 2), Dynasty Warriors (gundam&6).

Pretty big list, but I've played them so many times that I am truly bored of them. So any good recommendations want something that will last me a bit. Please quote I don't come on this thread that much.
Original post by Smilingsam
Can anyone help me find a good game to play I'm really getting bored of my ps3 at the moment; here are the ones that ive got below.

GTAV, Fifa 11, Medal of Honor : Airborne, Far Cry 2, Mercenaries 2,Gran Turismo3, Call of Duty (MW W@W MW2 BO), Infamous, Motorstorm (1&2), Heavenly Sword, Brothers in Arms HH, Flashpoint,Uncharted (1&2), Burnout Paradise, Grid, Red Dead Redemption, Little Big Planet, Prince of Persia, Fracture, Resistance(1&2), Bioshock(1&2), Killzone 2, Fallout (3&NV), Enslaved, Mirrors Edge, TC Endwar, Battlefield Bad Company ( dont like number 2), Dynasty Warriors (gundam&6).

Pretty big list, but I've played them so many times that I am truly bored of them. So any good recommendations want something that will last me a bit. Please quote I don't come on this thread that much.

Got a wiki of recommended games in the first post, check it out. :wink:
Original post by spikeymike
Got a wiki of recommended games in the first post, check it out. :wink:

Thankyou didn't notice that originally, as to the list the only games I haven't tried is as followed.
Metal Gear Solid (hated number two and it drove me off the series, too slow for me reminds me of socom navy seals which I find boring) the other one is Assasins Creed (had the first one but found it annoying and very repetitive).

Most of the other I am not really into like batman arkham asylum and the sport games; but thankyou for trying.
Thankyou didn't notice that originally, as to the list the only games I haven't tried is as followed.
Metal Gear Solid (hated number two and it drove me off the series, too slow for me reminds me of socom navy seals which I find boring) the other one is Assasins Creed (had the first one but found it annoying and very repetitive).

Most of the other I am not really into like batman arkham asylum and the sport games; but thankyou for trying.

L.A Noire?
Reply 2057
I'm finding MGS 4 to become a bit of a drag.. The cutscenes are too long for my fancy and I have no idea what they are on about :tongue:

Oblivion?

You can get the GOTY edition for almost nothing...

:eek:
Whoa! It looks incredible. I thought there was going to be a big difference between the PC and console versions but it still looks amazing.
I am so psyched for this game now :excited:

Latest