Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Sony Playstation Society IV

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AugustWestie)
    If all you're looking for is something to talk to people with just get the offical PS3 Bluetooth headset. All you want really is a microphone isn't it?
    I'm getting there with Bro'hood - I wasn't using the blue indicators properly. :facepalm2:

Edit:
    Do the firecrackers not stun the people too? I feel the need to use the smoke thingy too. Also now figured that you can't stun the hunters from the front without using smoke bomb.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I'm getting there with Bro'hood - I wasn't using the blue indicators properly. :facepalm2:
    Yep, that would help.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep, that would help.
    See edit please.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

Edit:
    Do the firecrackers not stun the people too? I feel the need to use the smoke thingy too. Also now figured that you can't stun the hunters from the front without using smoke bomb.
    No, Firecrackers just blind them, but they do last a long time. You have to be careful when using them because them because you can still get stunned, and for some stupid reason you can still accidentally kill the wrong person.

It's kinda unfair really since you don't get any of the good abilities or perks until later on. For your defending class you want Smoke Bomb and Morph (pretty much for the rest of the game). For my attacking class I used Firecrackers and Hidden Gun I think (for those ********s that run up the roofs) until I unlocked Charge and Mute, then I used those two.

You can still stun from the front but assassinate always gets priority over stun. You can catch people off guard sometimes if they're going after one of your team mates or something. If you do manage to stun someone without using smoke and there's no one else about, stick around and then as soon as they stand up, drop your Smoke Bomb and stun again. :awesome: If you see someone kill your team mate or a civilian, run up to them and stun them because they're vulnerable for couple of seconds.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, Firecrackers just blind them, but they do last a long time. You have to be careful when using them because them because you can still get stunned, and for some stupid reason you can still accidentally kill the wrong person.

It's kinda unfair really since you don't get any of the good abilities or perks until later on. For your defending class you want Smoke Bomb and Morph (pretty much for the rest of the game). For my attacking class I used Firecrackers and Hidden Gun I think (for those ********s that run up the roofs) until I unlocked Charge and Mute, then I used those two.

You can still stun from the front but assassinate always gets priority over stun. You can catch people off guard sometimes if they're going after one of your team mates or something. If you do manage to stun someone without using smoke and there's no one else about, stick around and then as soon as they stand up, drop your Smoke Bomb and stun again. :awesome: If you see someone kill your team mate or a civilian, run up to them and stun them because they're vulnerable for couple of seconds.
    I suck at hunting. :p: Much better at hiding.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I suck at hunting. :p: Much better at hiding.
    Charge will be good then. It takes all the skill out of it. You see a group of people, you just press charge and it will assassinate the first player you run into.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Charge will be good then. It takes all the skill out of it. You see a group of people, you just press charge and it will assassinate the first player you run into.
    When do I get that? :gah:

I'm a tenth of your MP score. :facepalm2:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    When do I get that? :gah:

I'm a tenth of your MP score. :facepalm2:
    Level 21.

Only 9/10 left then.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Level 21.

Only 9/10 left then.
    I've got an urge to play it now as I'm using my indicators properly. :mmm:

It said you played it for ~27hrs, I've done 3hrs 30mins or so... not bad, about 1 day gameplay left (maybe do 2hrs over 17 days :p: ), I want another platinum before I buy another game. :p:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got an urge to play it now as I'm using my indicators properly. :mmm:

It said you played it for ~27hrs, I've done 3hrs 30mins or so... not bad, about 1 day gameplay left (maybe do 2hrs over 17 days :p: ), I want another platinum before I buy another game. :p:
    I haven't got any platium trophies, I only got one gold trophy
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri)
    I haven't got any platium trophies, I only got one gold trophy
    About on par as Scouser I think...
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    AC Brotherhood online gameplay is really competitive! I remember getting absolutely destroyed in my first game, but after a while it's not too bad.

Wish they gave some sort of counter-attack ability to fend off an assassin, because normally once your caught.. You're dead.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    About on par as Scouser I think...
    I don't have the patience to complete a game. I got a gold trophy for winning 100 online games tho.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemzo)
    AC Brotherhood online gameplay is really competitive! I remember getting absolutely destroyed in my first game, but after a while it's not too bad.

Wish they gave some sort of counter-attack ability to fend off an assassin, because normally once your caught.. You're dead.
    Yeah there can be some hard and easy games, just depends who you're playing with.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    just cancelled love film, that was an effort - what was the other one i needed to do, which i still havent recieved a welcome pack for :holmes:
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    just cancelled love film, that was an effort - what was the other one i needed to do, which i still havent recieved a welcome pack for :holmes:
    Lets Go Rewards, I haven't either.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lets Go Rewards, I haven't either.
    what if they start charging us soon?
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    what if they start charging us soon?
    They can't, the trial doesn't start until we get the pack.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    They can't, the trial doesn't start until we get the pack.
    ok thanks
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks
    you coming down on the 26th nov?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 16, 2014
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.