The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol @ the top comment: "Suddenly, this show becomes a? tragic docudrama about the challenges faced by the autistic."

Whatever floats your boat. :tongue:
Reply 201
Original post by jermaindefoe
Ps3 froze, i lost my temper and quit!

:colonhash: Allow you...didn't play anything else that night. Tried doing Combat training with tobs on Kowloon. Massive fail! :p:

Original post by hobo06
I'm starting to get bored of Black Ops now, not even Nuketown 24/7 can keep me in the mood for long. But I could never sell it because of zombies! I hope my friend buys the new map pack so I can download it again to play as Buffy

Just realised the monitor I bought doesn't have built in speakers...dammit must have a spare set around somewhere!

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you, I'll probably get the new map pack...

Even though we talked about this, Sarah Michelle Gellar :sexface:
Reply 204
Original post by Illusionary
Distance Selling Regulations :adore:

Only 30 minutes though...I'm kinda tempted to just to buy it. That's bad isn't it :s-smilie:
Original post by bigmo7

Original post by bigmo7
Only 30 minutes though...I'm kinda tempted to just to buy it. That's bad isn't it :s-smilie:

At that price, not really :p: Order confirmed :colone:

They'll let me get that delivered to my work address as well, whereas Phones4U would only deliver to home - makes it easy to know which is which order so I'll just not accept delivery of the first order. No redemption on this one, either :biggrin:

Seems a bit shady that the deal doesn't show up on Dial-a-phone if you try to go through a cashback website. I suppose seeing as I manually entered the address after a click-through it probably won't register for cashback. :rolleyes:

If I need more minutes/internet (it only has 100MB, and while I've probably not been using that with my existing phone I might start to use more with a smartphone), I'll just change the tariff direct with orange.
(edited 12 years ago)
x

Original post by bigmo7
x

whats so good about it? and mo why would you get it if you have a sgs2

whats so good about it? and mo why would you get it if you have a sgs2

£10/month compares to most high-street stores that won't give the phone for less than £30/month unless you want to pay up-front. I'd expect that you could very easily sell it on for more than £240 and make a profit!

Take a look at some of the reviews? http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones/htc-desire-s-review-50002643/

I am SO tempted with that. I NEVER use minutes on my phone tbh and that's actually £5 less than i pay atm on a sim only contract...

It does have no internet but if i ring up Orange i am actually a "loyal" orange customer so atm get 80Mb of internet a month for free so could maybe blag the same...

On a scale of crap to iPhone4, how good is the HTC desire s though?
I don't want to upgrade to a phone and find out it's only low/mid range...

I know the wildfire is the worse-er one so this one must be fairly good right?
What are the chances that the orders will be refused due to mispricing or whatever?
Original post by MHorman

Original post by MHorman
I am SO tempted with that. I NEVER use minutes on my phone tbh and that's actually £5 less than i pay atm on a sim only contract...

It does have no internet but if i ring up Orange i am actually a "loyal" orange customer so atm get 80Mb of internet a month for free so could maybe blag the same...

100MB internet, actually, which I think is standard with Orange... *checks catalogue* Yep, 100MB on their cheapest 'Dolphin' tariff. You could increase it to 100mins/250MB by changing tariff with Orange later? Though in my case, I think I'll just pay whatever extra I use each month - I can't see that being more than £5/month.
(edited 12 years ago)
£10/month compares to most high-street stores that won't give the phone for less than £30/month unless you want to pay up-front. I'd expect that you could very easily sell it on for more than £240 and make a profit!

Take a look at some of the reviews? http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones/htc-desire-s-review-50002643/

might get one instead of the sensation seeing as its half the price
Original post by MHorman

Original post by MHorman
On a scale of crap to iPhone4, how good is the HTC desire s though?
I don't want to upgrade to a phone and find out it's only low/mid range...

I know the wildfire is the worse-er one so this one must be fairly good right?

Specs-wise, I think it probably counts as mid-range. The processor is only single-core... I don't know enough about the market currently to go into lots of details.

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/comparisons/851142/htc_desire_s_vs_samsung_galaxy_s2.html

(sorry for quote #2 :o:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone want to play the FIFA god online?
Specs-wise, I think it probably counts as mid-range. The processor is only single-core... I don't know enough about the market currently to go into lots of details.

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/comparisons/851142/htc_desire_s_vs_samsung_galaxy_s2.html

im counting on/ trusting your financial knowledge to advise me that this is definatley a good deal :/
im counting on/ trusting your financial knowledge to advise me that this is definatley a good deal :/

Defoe, me vs you fifa? whats your add?
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
same as my username on here :tongue: but im watching boxing tonight <whoever you are ffs!>
Reply 217
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri

I don't mind playing if you reveal your true identity :p:
same as my username on here :tongue: but im watching boxing tonight <whoever you are ffs!>

Alright, I'll add ya later.
Original post by kuks
I don't mind playing if you reveal your true identity :p:

Whats your add?

Latest