stevieg9792
Original post by kuks
stevieg9792

Sorted, add ya later.
Not seeing the offer through quidco. :colonhash:
Original post by spikeymike

Not seeing the offer through quidco. :colonhash:

See my post above :p: It seems that it's not showing up for click-throughs from any cashback sites. I went through topcashback as I couldn't fin it on quidco, but couldn't find it through that link either. :colonhash: Changed the URL manually and it's still tracked on topcashback. :colone:
Original post by Illusionary
See my post above :p: It seems that it's not showing up for click-throughs from any cashback sites. I went through topcashback as I couldn't fin it on quidco, but couldn't find it through that link either. :colonhash: Changed the URL manually and it's still tracked on topcashback. :colone:

Care to explain the process then? I have never used cashback sites before and I just signed up to Quidco. :o:

What is the "manual" URL you entered?
are we all getting one then :teeth:

Care to explain the process then? I have never used cashback sites before and I just signed up to Quidco. :o:

What is the "manual" URL you entered?

After you've got to DaP via Quidco, just replace the URL with http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/aw2/phone/HTC_Desire_S/ (you've probably dot "Quidco" instead of "aw2"). Sites that you visit via a cashback site should track the site referring you for that 'session' and award cashback for any purchases linked to it.

Beach volleyball? :teehee:

PS3 needs a jiggle physics game.
After you've got to DaP via Quidco, just replace the URL with http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/aw2/phone/HTC_Desire_S/ (you've probably dot "Quidco" instead of "aw2&quot:wink:. Sites that you visit via a cashback site should track the site referring you for that 'session' and award cashback for any purchases linked to it.

So is yours tracked just now using your method? (assuming you've bought one).
Reply 229
Original post by Phalanges
PS3 needs a jiggle physics game.

I love your avatar :biggrin:

So is yours tracked just now using your method? (assuming you've bought one).

Yep, but still "pending" (i.e., the transaction's been reported by DaP, but not yet confirmed)
Original post by kuks
I love your avatar :biggrin:

What times the game then, lad?

Ordered. :colondollar:

Do you have a Dial a Phone number so you can blag £20?

100MB internet, actually, which I think is standard with Orange... *checks catalogue* Yep, 100MB on their cheapest 'Dolphin' tariff. You could increase it to 100mins/250MB by changing tariff with Orange later? Though in my case, I think I'll just pay whatever extra I use each month - I can't see that being more than £5/month.

Thanks, i don't use that many minutes a month anyway tbh and internet...

And if bigmo isn't with dial a phone and you are(i can't remember who you went with in the end) then PM me your number for a free £20...

Funniest thing was trying to ring orange to see if they could just match the offer to save me the effort but they weren't even close. They wanted £35 a month minimum if i wanted the phone for free... The funny part was me giving my details and then being told my dad is the primary account holder so calling back 5 minutes later as my dad :ninja: and getting the exact same person in a call centre of hundreds and having to put on a funny low voice and say stuff like "my son just tried calling but couldn't do it" to which she replied "yea, he actually got through to me as well". :colondollar:

Also, if neither of you are on Dial a phone then i will be accepting random PMs of phone number from other members on a first come first served basis for £20 cashback or whatever Dial a phone is doing...:wink:
After you've got to DaP via Quidco, just replace the URL with http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/aw2/phone/HTC_Desire_S/ (you've probably dot "Quidco" instead of "aw2&quot:wink:. Sites that you visit via a cashback site should track the site referring you for that 'session' and award cashback for any purchases linked to it.

i am confused as to where to enter the link :holmes:

do i go in to the topcashback.co.uk site, find dialaphone - then where do i enter the link?
Yep, but still "pending" (i.e., the transaction's been reported by DaP, but not yet confirmed)

:holmes: Could you let me know if it goes through ok? Not sure if I want to order yet tbh.
Original post by jermaindefoe

i am confused as to where to enter the link :holmes:

do i go in to the topcashback.co.uk site, find dialaphone - then where do i enter the link?

Your browser address bar :p:

:holmes: Could you let me know if it goes through ok? Not sure if I want to order yet tbh.

Sure, but it can take a day or so, depending on the retailer.
Your browser address bar :p:

Sure, but it can take a day or so, depending on the retailer.

:colonhash:

of course

right;

goto top cashback.co.uk
search merchant -> dialaphone = goes to http://www.topcashback.co.uk/search/merchants/?s=dialaphone
click cashback button next to dialaphone = http://www.topcashback.co.uk/dial-a-phone/
then get a page listing

New Contract Handsetmore details
£45.45
Cashback
Online Purchase Contract USB Modemmore details
£30.30
Cashback
Online Purchase PAYGmore details
£6.56
Cashback
New Sim-Only Dealmore details
£40.40
Cashback
Merchant notes

where do i go from here? getcashback now? that takes me to here http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/aw1/

where do i go from here? getcashback now? that takes me to here http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/aw1/
Yep, that's the button to use, which should create the tracked session on DaP. Then just replace the URL in your address bar and go from there. :smile:

Original post by MHorman
Thanks, i don't use that many minutes a month anyway tbh and internet...

And if bigmo isn't with dial a phone and you are(i can't remember who you went with in the end) then PM me your number for a free £20...

Funniest thing was trying to ring orange to see if they could just match the offer to save me the effort but they weren't even close. They wanted £35 a month minimum if i wanted the phone for free... The funny part was me giving my details and then being told my dad is the primary account holder so calling back 5 minutes later as my dad :ninja: and getting the exact same person in a call centre of hundreds and having to put on a funny low voice and say stuff like "my son just tried calling but couldn't do it" to which she replied "yea, he actually got through to me as well". :colondollar:

Also, if neither of you are on Dial a phone then i will be accepting random PMs of phone number from other members on a first come first served basis for £20 cashback or whatever Dial a phone is doing...:wink:

First time order so I've not got a number there yet - I expect that I'll get one shortly? Just got an order update: "being processed" :biggrin:
Been playing through some old demos, Tomb Raider: Guardian of Light and Enslaved look decent. Can anyone confirm?
Original post by Brotherhood

Original post by Brotherhood
Been playing through some old demos, Tomb Raider: Guardian of Light and Enslaved look decent. Can anyone confirm?

Guardian of Light is worth picking up when the Store comes back up :yes: The Enlaved demo didn't do much for me, but it's had fairly decent reviews AFAIK.

Latest