Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Sony Playstation Society IV

Announcements Posted on
    • 165 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    lol only jesting

i was just wondering, is there anyway you can see old accounts? i was wondering if my old 'rickilambert' account was knocking about? or if it was tied to this one
    I can't find it on the member list :dontknow: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb....php?do=search
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Maybe he is the real Darth Vadar secretly controlling a small section of a forum rather than the Empire?

£30 will last me a week and a half in the UK for food Shame I'm boring and never go out though :getmecoat:
    I meant going to restaurants every day because you're not going to cook on holiday :p:
    But yeah I last on 20 quid a week and half grocery shopping
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol only jesting

i was just wondering, is there anyway you can see old accounts? i was wondering if my old 'rickilambert' account was knocking about? or if it was tied to this one
    Upon googling "rickilambert tsr" i found a few threads but it's weird. It shows your current username on your posts but when spomeone else quotes you it's "rickilambert"...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=457687

And yea, the £30 of a game could go a long way when backpacking in asia tbh... Hmmmmm
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    5th top poster in III :awesome:
    How do you find out those stats?

The PS3 Society III is still the 4th Most popular thread at the moment
    • 165 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    I meant going to restaurants every day because you're not going to cook on holiday :p:
    But yeah I last on 20 quid a week and half grocery shopping
    lol only jesting

Ah, a username change then, rather than a different account :idea:
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)

In the gaming forum click on the replies bit
    I got number 4
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)

Click the number of posts in the 'Replies' collumn next to the thread in the Gaming forum.
    Or shortcut: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...sted&t=1350344
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Ah, a username change then, rather than a different account :idea:
    possibly, can you search on that - and why kuks

also, anyone no much about physics. I dont because i didnt try at school, but today i leanrt that given a 4.9m garage and a 5 meter car, if you pak the car at 99.999999999% speed of light, at a single moment, the car will fully fit in to the garage because space shrinks at the speed of loght WTF!

that is crazy stuff
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    possibly, can you search on that - and why kuks

also, anyone no much about physics. I dont because i didnt try at school, but today i leanrt that given a 4.9m garage and a 5 meter car, if you pak the car at 99.999999999% speed of light, at a single moment, the car will fully fit in to the garage because space shrinks at the speed of loght WTF!

that is crazy stuff
    I did that in the IB Basically if you travel at a speed comparable to the speed of light, time dilates and length contracts...it is mind imploding :p:

And yeah why me :holmes:
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't find it on the member list :dontknow: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb....php?do=search
    I just out-TSR'd Illusionary with my epic detective skills... :cool:

And i was only like number 12 in the old thread but i wasn't here when that thread started...
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    10,000th post! :teeth:

:getmecoat:
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    New PS3 thread, and no PS3 talk. :pierre:

Might as well make this a General Discussion soc. :pierre:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    subbed!
    • 165 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    New PS3 thread, and no PS3 talk. :pierre:

Might as well make this a General Discussion soc. :pierre:
    Just needs a little steer, then :p:

Seeing as I didn't notice this posted yesterday, here's some good news: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/...8th-10th-june/
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Battlefield 3 and MW3 out on consecutive days. What a choice to make! Doubt I could afford them both what with Uncharted, SSX and whatever else I was wanting to get as well.
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning on getting Dirt 3?

You can try winning a free copy by going to the facebook page.
    http://www.facebook.com/dirt3game
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    No success with Vodafone, unfortunately. I got them down to £15/month for 24 months + £75 cash, but I'm not overly happy about having to make an up-front payment as well as having a 24-month contract... I told them to find a way to make a better offer and should be getting a call on Monday. No idea if I'll get anywhere, but I can hope!
    24 month contracts are always tricky...you really don't want to get tied down for that long unless you can wait it out and even then its still a bit meh...if you manage to get that offer for 18 months it would be a bit better.

(Original post by dhr90)
    Battlefield 3 and MW3 out on consecutive days. What a choice to make! Doubt I could afford them both what with Uncharted, SSX and whatever else I was wanting to get as well.
    I think when it comes down to it I'll be a CoD fanboy and get MW3 unless BF3 is something really special, although I do intend on buying it a while after cos it does look really good :teeth:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's been that long since I touched my PS3 that the controller even feels weird in my hands... Has anyone else experienced this?
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AugustWestie)
    It's been that long since I touched my PS3 that the controller even feels weird in my hands... Has anyone else experienced this?
    :lolwut:
    • 71 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AugustWestie)
    Tbh i use the Ps3 controller that's shaped like a 360 controller as i can't stand the standard Ps3 controller.

No offence to PS3 but the controller is inferior by a long way.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 31, 2014
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.