The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6940
Original post by TheCrackInTime
New The Last of Us trailer. :teeth:

Is that going to be on youtube or somewhere else? Missed it :frown:
Original post by dhr90

Undoubtedly it will be :yes: They're doing trailer re-runs at the link that I posted above, though - it might come up.
Original post by dhr90

Or alternatively, this might be easier for you :tongue:

Reply 6943
What do you guys do with overplayed/old games in your collection. Hold on to them or sell them on?
I have a fairly big collection of games that I don't have use for. I could sell them but they aren't worth half what I bought them for.
Has anyone tried Grand Slam Tennis 2 with the Move Wand and Nav?
Original post by BolloTheGorilla
Wahayy a PS3 society, good stuff! My PSN is the same as my TSR username if anyone would like to add me:smile:
Most likely to be seen one of the following online: Fifa 12, MW3, Battlefield 3 or GTA IV.

Do any of you guys play online whilst at uni btw? I am starting uni this September and will be living in halls and I am kinda worried that I will be unable to play online with my playstation (sad, I know!).

You shouldn't have any problems playing online at uni :smile: I didn't even take my PS3 this year but my other housemates both had one so I logged in on one of their profiles to play.

Anyone played Resistance 3? Bought it cheap at Game a few months back but haven't played it yet.

Still need to buy/play Uncharted 3 and Arkham City too :frown: I'm way behind.
Reply 6946
Original post by Illusionary
Or alternatively, this might be easier for you :tongue:

Thanks. That looks fantastic! Seems like a modern version of Uncharted 3, not that I am complaining. That is a must buy for me.

Just finished the main story of Saints Row 3. Well worth buying in my opinion for those that haven't.
Red Dead Redemption will be available on PS+ in September. You also get up to 1 gig of cloud storage.
Original post by Bilkos_Ices
Anyone played Resistance 3? Bought it cheap at Game a few months back but haven't played it yet.

It's a great game that looks as good as Uncharted. The campaign is quite short but the multiplayer is fun. The fact that all the guns have unique secondary fire options is probably my favorite part as well as the fact that no regenerative health is quite rare in FPS' these days.
Reply 6949
Anonymous is claiming to have broken into PSN and stolen usernames and passwords again.: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/25931/breaking-psn-breach-anonymous?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I wish they would just **** off. They aren't exactly gaining support from those potentially affected, just resentment. Pathetic morons.
Reply 6950
Original post by dhr90
Anonymous is claiming to have broken into PSN and stolen usernames and passwords again.: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/25931/breaking-psn-breach-anonymous?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I wish they would just **** off. They aren't exactly gaining support from those potentially affected, just resentment. Pathetic morons.

****, hopefully won't be anywhere near as bad as last time though

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by JF1903
****, hopefully won't be anywhere near as bad as last time though

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Sony's response denies any problems. :dontknow:
Reply 6952
Original post by Illusionary
Sony's response denies any problems. :dontknow:

Gametrailers or whoever it was, tweeted later on that it was a fake. Appologies to everyone, couldn't get on here last night to edit my post.
Original post by dhr90
Gametrailers or whoever it was, tweeted later on that it was a fake. Appologies to everyone, couldn't get on here last night to edit my post.

Don't troll. :hmmm: :p:

Also PS+... http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps-plus-25-discount-12-month-subscription-5th-sep-for-2-weeks-1289068
Noice. Very happy with my PS+ subscription, gonna get another 12 months. I'm running out of space for all these free games though!
Are there going to be any good bundles out around october/november with the new cod out?

My ps3 has died so deciding whether to wait or not
Spent all morning playing Arkham City with Dark Knight Rises as my custom soundtrack :teeth:
Original post by *absinthe*
Are there going to be any good bundles out around october/november with the new cod out?

My ps3 has died so deciding whether to wait or not

If you have the patience to wait, then I suggest you wait. I got a 320gb model + 8 games for £300 in November last year which included big newly released titles. :teeth:

There is no real guarantee that you'll find a similar deal this year, but there is always the standard 160gb + *insert new big game/Black Ops 2* bundle. Not the best deal but still saves you a bit.
I really hate how slow the download speed gets once you leave the XMB. :sigh:
Anyone here played Borderlands and Dead Island noticed just how similar they are in terms of gameplay except that one is focused on guns and the other melee weapons.

Latest