The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bought my 2nd PS3 yesterday so I can play The Last of Us again. Good times! :lol:
Only GAME is doing the white destiny bundle FFS. I'm gonna have to drive all the way to ****ing edgware to get it. **** i hate exclusives. just let all stores have them. pissing me off.
Original post by seveneleven
Only GAME is doing the white destiny bundle FFS. I'm gonna have to drive all the way to ****ing edgware to get it. **** i hate exclusives. just let all stores have them. pissing me off.

Can't you just order online?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Can't you just order online?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would, but the last time i ordered a PS4 online from game (The last of us bundle).
received it.
broken.
Call game, won't refund or replace until i call Sony.
Call Sony, they send me a box, i send my ps4, they send it back.
After a week, broken.
Call game, they say its Sony problem as the ps4 they sold me isn't technically with me as Sony sent me a replacement.
I call Sony, they tell me to call game.
I call game multiple times and for multiple stressful hours. they tell me they will give me a refund.
I grew my first white hair last month and had my first period. I am a ****ing 18 year old man, but somehow the game online return team made me bleed from my urethra.
NEVER AGAIN.
And that ladies and gentlemen, is why i refuse to purchase anything online from GAME.
Europe and the US NEED this: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-offers-250-free-psp-games-to-ps-plus-subscrib/1100-6422034/
PlayStation Plus subscribers in Japan will be granted free access to some 250 PSP games for the PS Vita handheld, Sony has announced.

The offer, which runs from September 17 until the end of the year, gives PS Plus subscribers unlimited access to an extensive library of digital PSP games such as Gran Turismo and LocoRoco.

Currently, the PS Vita can access an entire library of PSP games within the PS Store, each of which can be downloaded at a cost. The new PS Plus offer means that many of these games can be downloaded for free, and kept for as long as the PS Plus subscription lasts.

Sony announced the new offer during its pre-TGS press conference on Monday, where it also revealed that Square Enix is developing Persona 5 for PS4.

It is unclear whether the free PSP games offer will be extended to the US or Europe. Gamespot has contacted Sony for clarification.

Also unclear is which games will be offered for free. The Japanese PSP catalogue on the PS Store consists of more than 370 games, meaning that about two thirds will be available.

Original post by Truered
ASDA finally had Terraria in stock. I do enjoy Minecraft, but I always get lost when exploring- hopefully 2D will help me out :yes:

Before I open it, it does have an offline mode right? As I said, I don't have PSN, google just keeps bringing up PC results...

I've not tested personally - but yes: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/online-and-offline-multiplayer-confirmed.94661/ :yep:

Original post by Kovu
Minecraft does have an offline mode :smile:

Yep, but wrong game :tongue:

I would, but the last time i ordered a PS4 online from game (The last of us bundle).
received it.
broken.
Call game, won't refund or replace until i call Sony.
Call Sony, they send me a box, i send my ps4, they send it back.
After a week, broken.
Call game, they say its Sony problem as the ps4 they sold me isn't technically with me as Sony sent me a replacement.
I call Sony, they tell me to call game.
I call game multiple times and for multiple stressful hours. they tell me they will give me a refund.
I grew my first white hair last month and had my first period. I am a ****ing 18 year old man, but somehow the game online return team made me bleed from my urethra.
NEVER AGAIN.
And that ladies and gentlemen, is why i refuse to purchase anything online from GAME.

Sorry to hear that - it's generally the retailer's responsibility to ensure that items sold are as described, so if this were to come up again (for you or others), I'd suggest that insisting on GAME dealing with it in the first place would be the way forward. I've used GAME online occasionally without problems, albeit for lower-value items.

Did you get this resolved in the end?
Do the L2 and R2 buttons on anyone else's DS4 squeak, or is it just mine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dhr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think its just yours. Mine seem to be fine.
Original post by dhr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

No issues with mine.
Original post by dhr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a simple fix to this. Take a pencil, ( a mechanical pencil would be better as the lead can be extended) and rub the area inside of the triggers. Graphite, is a dry lubricant and it should stop the squeaking.
Original post by Illusionary

Sorry to hear that - it's generally the retailer's responsibility to ensure that items sold are as described, so if this were to come up again (for you or others), I'd suggest that insisting on GAME dealing with it in the first place would be the way forward. I've used GAME online occasionally without problems, albeit for lower-value items.

Did you get this resolved in the end?

Yes got a refund, now wanting to get the white destiny bundle, but obviously in store.
That way i can take it back straight away
Yes got a refund, now wanting to get the white destiny bundle, but obviously in store.
That way i can take it back straight away

You can with online purchases as well - in fact, it's perhaps clearer than with high-street purchases as the Distance Selling Regulations should apply.
You can with online purchases as well - in fact, it's perhaps clearer than with high-street purchases as the Distance Selling Regulations should apply.

yes but there is less hassle, no waiting etc. i can take it bake the same day if it is faulty.
yes but there is less hassle, no waiting etc. i can take it bake the same day if it is faulty.

Same with online purchases - you can return to a store: http://www.game.co.uk/en/info/Returns-Refunds
Same with online purchases - you can return to a store: http://www.game.co.uk/en/info/Returns-Refunds

Sudden clarity. thanks
Sudden clarity. thanks

No problem :smile: It's of course your decision where to buy from, I'm just trying to help with any factual details.
No problem :smile: It's of course your decision where to buy from, I'm just trying to help with any factual details.

Pre order from GAME on the way. i really want the white edition.
Original post by dhr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm getting this on one of my controllers. The joysticks as well aren't great on one of them.
I haven't even played it that much, probably >50 hours since I got my PS4 when it came out. That's split between my two controllers as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Original post by NathanW18

Played much of Xillia 2 yet?

I only started a couple of days ago but I'm loving it so far. It improves on the first game in pretty much every way.

Ludger is very fun to use in battle. Not so keen on the guns but I love the hammer and dual blades.

My only real complaint is that stupid Nova woman calling every few seconds mithering me to repay some of the debt. I don't even know what they were thinking with that.
Original post by Cerdic
I'm getting this on one of my controllers. The joysticks as well aren't great on one of them.
I haven't even played it that much, probably >50 hours since I got my PS4 when it came out. That's split between my two controllers as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

> means more than by the way
Original post by TH3-FL45H
> means more than by the way

Not looking good for starting uni then :facepalm:

Latest