The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Icecream1
Does anybody know the cheapest place to get FIFA 15 for PS4? I was thinking of going to one of the supermarkets.

Thanks, in advance

You can get it at Tesco for £40 with a discount code if you make a new account online on Tesco Direct

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Icecream1
Does anybody know the cheapest place to get FIFA 15 for PS4? I was thinking of going to one of the supermarkets.

Thanks, in advance

Amazon usually drops down, and you pay the lowest price, and you can always cancel. Good luck.
Thanks guys for replying, I will look into it and will probably go for sainsburys, as I not too far away from one!

I thought the demo was good, I liked the corner routines/tactics.
Any destiny peeps?
Is anyone staying with the PS3? Or is everyone betraying us for the PS4? ;_; :wink:
I still have my PS3, but trying to sell it off, just taking up space in my flat right now.
I'll be keeping mine. Plenty of good games for it, more games that are coming down in used price that I have yet to get and PS Plus games of course. I wouldn't get much if I sold it now so may as well keep it.
Original post by dhr90
I'll be keeping mine. Plenty of good games for it, more games that are coming down in used price that I have yet to get and PS Plus games of course. I wouldn't get much if I sold it now so may as well keep it.

Yep, same here. To be honest, I'd really quite like (almost!) a reason to refresh my original fat PS3 with a slim/super-slim model - but as it's still going strong I can't really justify that!
After using the DS4 a lot more over the last couple months, I now prefer it to the DS3. I used to love the DS3, but going back to that feels like a downgrade now. I only wish the DS4 had a longer battery life.
Original post by NathanW18
After using the DS4 a lot more over the last couple months, I now prefer it to the DS3. I used to love the DS3, but going back to that feels like a downgrade now. I only wish the DS4 had a longer battery life.

This is so true. I don't think my thumbs have slipped off the sticks once on a DS4.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dhr90
This is so true. I don't think my thumbs have slipped off the sticks once on a DS4.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that was a big complaint from a lot of people with the DS3, but it didn't really happen to me. I've always thought it's a great controller, but a lot of people didn't like it. Now that I've spent a good few months heavily using the DS4, it feels much better. The DS3 feels too light and a bit small now.
I just picked up my DS3 today for the first time since I got my PS4 and I was shocked at how small it felt. I'm used to the grip of the DS4 now but I still don't like the sticks. They just feel weird, and I don't feel like the grip is any better than the sticks on the DS3.

Getting a bit bored of Destiny now. I was gearing up for today's daily grind when I had a bit of an epiphany. It just kind of hit me that I was doing the same **** every single day without even having something that I'm really working towards.

So I decided to plug the PS3 back in and resume Xillia 2. :biggrin:
Original post by NathanW18
I know that was a big complaint from a lot of people with the DS3, but it didn't really happen to me. I've always thought it's a great controller, but a lot of people didn't like it. Now that I've spent a good few months heavily using the DS4, it feels much better. The DS3 feels too light and a bit small now.

It only really happened if I had been playing for a while and tried to move too quickly to counter an enemy or something. I did always think it was a good size, now though it does seem a bit small and light.

I can't even describe how hilariously true these videos are.
Legendary Engrams are an absolute joke. Out of at least 20-25 Engrams I've had two Legendary shotguns (yay?), two of the same Legendary fusion rifles (different elements though, so okay), a piece of armour I'd already bought and actually a pretty awesome Exotic Hunter helmet (Achlyophage Symbiote, gives Golden Gun four shots instead of three). Never once got a Legendary item from a blue Engram.

I never bothered with the "loot cave." It's no better than other places and you get as much loot from actually playing the game.

Now that the armour you get from the Queen's missions doesn't dismantle into Ascendant Shards, the entire event is utterly worthless. :facepalm:
Shouldn't we have had news on next months PS Plus games by now? Isn't it usually the Wednesday before the month starts that it is announced?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dhr90
Shouldn't we have had news on next months PS Plus games by now? Isn't it usually the Wednesday before the month starts that it is announced?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's Drive Club and a couple of indie games that no one cares about.

Edit: This article says the update will happen on 8th October, so expect the announcement next Wednesday. http://www.breathecast.com/articles/playstation-plus-free-games-october-2014-driveclub-ps4-release-date-confirmed-gameplay-trailer-video-20120/
(edited 9 years ago)
The Queens thing is a complete waste of time now, it was a disappointment to start with but now it's completely irrelevant if you are level 25+.

I thought we would at least get a cut scene or some explanation as to the Queen and why she wants us to do these things, instead we get a new merchant with zero explanations and the same missions to do over and over again, but wait, now it's "epic".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AugustWestie
It's Drive Club and a couple of indie games that no one cares about.

I'd not be so quick to write off all of the other five :nah: Also, plenty of 'indie' releases are well worth attention!
Edit: This article says the update will happen on 8th October, so expect the announcement next Wednesday. http://www.breathecast.com/articles/playstation-plus-free-games-october-2014-driveclub-ps4-release-date-confirmed-gameplay-trailer-video-20120/
Yep, that sounds about right based on the timing of the past few months.

Original post by dhr90

Posted from TSR Mobile

The announcement has been coming one week before the update for a little while now - and given that we get twelve updates a year, we can expect every third month that the update will take five weeks to come rather than four. Given that the first Wednesday of October is very early in the month, it makes sense for the announcement and update to be deferred to a fifth week this month (so that we get the update on the second Wednesday).
The Queen's missions definitely are pointless now. Well, for anybody with full legendary armour already. I guess Bungie doesn't want us to play those missions any more. All I need are the shards to upgrade my armour. I need to get through the raid to get some raid armour as well.

Latest